Laboratory Manual for Physical Geography, 2nd Edition
November 2010, ©2011
The fully-updated 2nd edition includes new artwork and images as well as 14 new exercises on the following topics:
· Global Positioning System
· Maps in the Digital Age
· Satellite Images
· Earth's Energy Balance
· The Greenhouse Effect
· Global Warming
· Latent Heating
· Predicting Weather With Models
· Digital Forecasts
· Regional climate Change
· Agricultural productivity
· Water resources and agriculture
· Pacific ring of fire from satellite
· Rotation of the Earth's inner core
- Minimal text. The author keeps descriptive text at a minimum, giving students more time to perform experiments, answer questions and write up lab reports.
Self-contained Lab Units. All pedagogical features are complete for each Unit, including Lab Reports. This helps students focus on the topics learned in that lab.
- Wiley E-Texts are powered by VitalSource and accessed via the VitalSource Bookshelf reader, available online and via a downloadable app.
- Wiley E-Texts are accessible online and offline, and can be read on a variety of devices, including smartphones and tablets.
- Wiley E-Texts are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Wiley E-Texts are protected by DRM. For specific DRM policies, please refer to our FAQ.
- WileyPLUS registration codes are NOT included with any Wiley E-Text. For informationon WileyPLUS, click here .
- To learn more about Wiley E-Texts, please refer to our FAQ.
- E-books are offered as e-Pubs or PDFs. To download and read them, users must install Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) on their PC.
- E-books have DRM protection on them, which means only the person who purchases and downloads the e-book can access it.
- E-books are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- To learn more about our e-books, please refer to our FAQ.