National Geographic Atlas of the World-College, 2nd Edition
July 2010, ©2010
State-of-the-art cartographic technology plus award-winning design and content make this affordable, compact yet comprehensive atlas the ultimate resource for your students. Thematic maps present 25 global themes, from tectonics, the biosphere, and energy sources to population, health, literacy, and more, along with such timely topics as environmental stress and flash points for conflict and terror.
- The recently renamed Pakistani province of Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa and centrally administrative area of Gilgit-Baltistan.
- The new Albanian/Serbian naming convention in Kosovo along with place-name updates from throughout the world.
- Updated geophysical superlatives including new elevations for Cerro Aconcagua in South America, the Dead Sea in Asia, and Challenger Deep in the Pacific - the ocean's deepest point.
- New national parks, including Northeast Greenland National Park, which is the world's largest.
- Major highways, high-speed railroads, and airports.
- Newly named features and soundings on all Ocean Floor maps
- Politically sensitive areas, such as the Caucasus, Persian Gulf, and Korean Peninsula, are covered on the regional map plates - all updated with the most current information available at time of publication.
Wiley/National Geographic College Atlas of the World, 2nd Edition
ISBN : 978-0-470-88887-2
July 2010, ©2010
- Wiley E-Texts are powered by VitalSource technologies e-book software.
- With Wiley E-Texts you can access your e-book how and where you want to study: Online, Download and Mobile.
- Wiley e-texts are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- WileyPLUS registration codes are NOT included with the Wiley E-Text. For informationon WileyPLUS, click here .
- To learn more about Wiley e-texts, please refer to our FAQ.
- E-books are offered as e-Pubs or PDFs. To download and read them, users must install Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) on their PC.
- E-books have DRM protection on them, which means only the person who purchases and downloads the e-book can access it.
- E-books are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- To learn more about our e-books, please refer to our FAQ.