September 2011, ©2012
Lesson 2: Establishing Resources
Lesson 3: Resource and Task Assignments
Lesson 4: Refining Your Project Schedule
Lesson 5: Fine-Tuning Tasks
Lesson 6: Fine-Tuning Resources
Lesson 7: Sorting and Grouping and Filtering Project Information
Lesson 8: Project Schedule Formatting – Fundamentals
Lesson 9: Customizing and Printing Project Information
Lesson 10: Project Schedule Tracking - Fundamentals
Lesson 11: Advanced Project Schedule Tracking
Lesson 12: Integrating Microsoft Project with Other Programs
Lesson 13: Project Schedule Optimization
Lesson 14: Advanced Project Schedule Formatting
Lesson 15: Managing Multiple Projects
Lesson 16: Working With Resource Pools
Lesson 17: Customizing Microsoft Project
- Wiley E-Texts are powered by VitalSource and accessed via the VitalSource Bookshelf reader, available online and via a downloadable app.
- Wiley E-Texts are accessible online and offline, and can be read on a variety of devices, including smartphones and tablets.
- Wiley E-Texts are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Wiley E-Texts are protected by DRM. For specific DRM policies, please refer to our FAQ.
- WileyPLUS registration codes are NOT included with any Wiley E-Text. For informationon WileyPLUS, click here .
- To learn more about Wiley E-Texts, please refer to our FAQ.
- E-books are offered as e-Pubs or PDFs. To download and read them, users must install Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) on their PC.
- E-books have DRM protection on them, which means only the person who purchases and downloads the e-book can access it.
- E-books are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- To learn more about our e-books, please refer to our FAQ.