77-881 Microsoft Word 2010
September 2011, ©2012
LESSON 2: BASIC EDITING 31
LESSON 3: CHARACTER FORMATTING 60
LESSON 4: PARAGRAPH FORMATTING 79
CIRCLING BACK 1 113
LESSON 5: MANAGING TEXT FLOW 115
LESSON 6: CREATING TABLES 140
LESSON 7: WORKING WITH THEMES, QUICK PARTS, PAGE BACKGROUNDS,
AND HEADERS AND FOOTERS 163
LESSON 8: USING ILLUSTRATIONS AND GRAPHICS 188
CIRCLING BACK 2 232
LESSON 9: PROOFING DOCUMENTS 237
LESSON 10: APPLYING REFERENCES AND HYPERLINKS 254
LESSON 11: PERFORMING MAIL MERGES 274
CIRCLING BACK 3 294
LESSON 12: MAINTAINING DOCUMENTS AND WORKING WITH TEMPLATES 296
LESSON 13: PROTECTING AND SHARING DOCUMENTS 316
LESSON 14: USING ADVANCED OPTIONS 352
CIRCLING BACK 4 368
APPENDIX A 370
APPENDIX B 376
- Now in full-color for enhanced learning!
- Instructors: Save hours grading Office documents with OfficeGrader for automated grading of spreadsheets, presentations and documents.
- Page count increased by 25-30% - including the new Backstage view!
- 180 day trial version of Microsoft Office Professional 2010 packaged with corresponding textbook in select markets
- Task based approach to learning software uses, features, and commands
- Maps to 100% of the Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) exam objectives
- Free 3 year introductory DreamSpark Premium license for the department available upon adoption
- Wiley E-Texts are powered by VitalSource technologies e-book software.
- With Wiley E-Texts you can access your e-book how and where you want to study: Online, Download and Mobile.
- Wiley e-texts are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- WileyPLUS registration codes are NOT included with the Wiley E-Text. For informationon WileyPLUS, click here .
- To learn more about Wiley e-texts, please refer to our FAQ.
- E-books are offered as e-Pubs or PDFs. To download and read them, users must install Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) on their PC.
- E-books have DRM protection on them, which means only the person who purchases and downloads the e-book can access it.
- E-books are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- To learn more about our e-books, please refer to our FAQ.