70-432: Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Implementation and Maintenance
February 2011, ©2011
2 Installing Microsoft SQL Server.
3 Navigating SQL Server.
4 Data Types.
9 Stored Procedures.
11 Service Broker.
12 Data Integrity.
14 Logins, Roles, and Credentials.
15 Additional Security Tools.
16 Backing Up and Restoring Databases.
18 Linking Servers.
21 Performing Indexing and Full-Text Searching.
22 Transactions and Locks.
23 Moving Data.
24 Handling Specialty Data.
25 High-Availability Methods.
26 Maintaining and Automating SQL Server.
27 Monitoring and Optimizing SQL Server.
28 SQL Server Management Tools.
29 Troubleshooting Techniques.
- Wiley E-Texts are powered by VitalSource technologies e-book software.
- With Wiley E-Texts you can access your e-book how and where you want to study: Online, Download and Mobile.
- Wiley e-texts are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- WileyPLUS registration codes are NOT included with the Wiley E-Text. For informationon WileyPLUS, click here .
- To learn more about Wiley e-texts, please refer to our FAQ.
- E-books are offered as e-Pubs or PDFs. To download and read them, users must install Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) on their PC.
- E-books have DRM protection on them, which means only the person who purchases and downloads the e-book can access it.
- E-books are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- To learn more about our e-books, please refer to our FAQ.