70-432: Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Implementation and Maintenance
February 2011, ©2011
MOAC gets instructors ready to teach and students ready for work by delivering essential resources in 5 key areas: Instructor readiness, student software, student assessment, instruction resources, and learning validation. With the Microsoft Official Academic course program, you are getting instructional support from Microsoft; materials that are accurate and make course delivery easy.
2 Installing Microsoft SQL Server.
3 Navigating SQL Server.
4 Data Types.
9 Stored Procedures.
11 Service Broker.
12 Data Integrity.
14 Logins, Roles, and Credentials.
15 Additional Security Tools.
16 Backing Up and Restoring Databases.
18 Linking Servers.
21 Performing Indexing and Full-Text Searching.
22 Transactions and Locks.
23 Moving Data.
24 Handling Specialty Data.
25 High-Availability Methods.
26 Maintaining and Automating SQL Server.
27 Monitoring and Optimizing SQL Server.
28 SQL Server Management Tools.
29 Troubleshooting Techniques.
- Wiley E-Texts are powered by VitalSource and accessed via the VitalSource Bookshelf reader, available online and via a downloadable app.
- Wiley E-Texts are accessible online and offline, and can be read on a variety of devices, including smartphones and tablets.
- Wiley E-Texts are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Wiley E-Texts are protected by DRM. For specific DRM policies, please refer to our FAQ.
- WileyPLUS registration codes are NOT included with any Wiley E-Text. For informationon WileyPLUS, click here .
- To learn more about Wiley E-Texts, please refer to our FAQ.
- E-books are offered as e-Pubs or PDFs. To download and read them, users must install Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) on their PC.
- E-books have DRM protection on them, which means only the person who purchases and downloads the e-book can access it.
- E-books are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- To learn more about our e-books, please refer to our FAQ.