77-882 Microsoft Excel 2010
September 2011, ©2012
LESSON 2: USING BACKSTAGE 22
LESSON 3: WORKING WITH MICROSOFT EXCEL 2010 51
LESSON 4: FORMATTING CELLS AND RANGES 76
LESSON 5: FORMATTING WORKSHEETS 113
CIRCLING BACK 1 146
LESSON 6: MANAGING WORKSHEETS 149
LESSON 7: WORKING WITH DATA 174
LESSON 8: USING BASIC FORMULAS AND FUNCTIONS 207
CIRCLING BACK 2 245
LESSON 9: USING ADVANCED FORMULAS AND SECURING WORKBOOKS 248
LESSON 10: CREATING CHARTS AND PIVOTTABLES 304
LESSON 11: ADDING PICTURES AND SHAPES TO A WORKSHEET 342
CIRCLING BACK 3 377
APPENDIX A 380
APPENDIX B 385
- Now in full-color for enhanced learning!
- Instructors: Save hours grading Office documents with OfficeGrader for automated grading of spreadsheets
- Page count increased by 25-30% - including coverage of PivotTables and Sparklines!
- 180 day trial version of Microsoft Office Professional 2010 packaged with corresponding textbook in select markets
- Task based approach to learning software uses, features, and commands
- Maps to 100% of the Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) exam objectives
- Free DreamSpark Premium subscription for qualified departments available upon adoption
- Wiley E-Texts are powered by VitalSource technologies e-book software.
- With Wiley E-Texts you can access your e-book how and where you want to study: Online, Download and Mobile.
- Wiley e-texts are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- WileyPLUS registration codes are NOT included with the Wiley E-Text. For informationon WileyPLUS, click here .
- To learn more about Wiley e-texts, please refer to our FAQ.
- E-books are offered as e-Pubs or PDFs. To download and read them, users must install Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) on their PC.
- E-books have DRM protection on them, which means only the person who purchases and downloads the e-book can access it.
- E-books are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- To learn more about our e-books, please refer to our FAQ.