77-883 Microsoft PowerPoint 2010
October 2011, ©2012
LESSON 2: PRESENTATION BASICS 35
LESSON 3: WORKING WITH TEXT 73
LESSON 4: DESIGNING A PRESENTATION 124
CIRCLING BACK 1 156
LESSON 5: ADDING TABLES TO SLIDES 159
LESSON 6: USING CHARTS IN A PRESENTATION 190
LESSON 7: CREATING SMARTART GRAPHICS 217
LESSON 8: ADDING GRAPHICS TO A PRESENTATION 242
LESSON 9: USING ANIMATION AND MULTIMEDIA 284
CIRCLING BACK 2 310
LESSON 10: SECURING AND SHARING A PRESENTATION 315
LESSON 11: DELIVERING A PRESENTATION 337
CIRCLING BACK 3 372
APPENDIX A 375
APPENDIX B 382
- Now in full-color for enhanced learning!
- Instructors: Save hours grading Office documents with OfficeGrader for automated grading of presentations
- Page count increased by 25-30% - including hot topics such as editing images and animations from within Power-Point.
- 180 day trial version of Microsoft Office Professional 2010 packaged with corresponding textbook in select markets
- Task based approach to learning software uses, features, and commands
- Maps to 100% of the Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) exam objectives
- Free introductory DreamSpark Premium license for the department available upon adoption
- Wiley E-Texts are powered by VitalSource technologies e-book software.
- With Wiley E-Texts you can access your e-book how and where you want to study: Online, Download and Mobile.
- Wiley e-texts are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- WileyPLUS registration codes are NOT included with the Wiley E-Text. For informationon WileyPLUS, click here .
- To learn more about Wiley e-texts, please refer to our FAQ.
- E-books are offered as e-Pubs or PDFs. To download and read them, users must install Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) on their PC.
- E-books have DRM protection on them, which means only the person who purchases and downloads the e-book can access it.
- E-books are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- To learn more about our e-books, please refer to our FAQ.