Engineering Design Graphics: Sketching, Modeling, and Visualization, 2nd Edition
June 2012, ©2013
2. Freehand Sketching
3. Planar Projections and Pictorial Views
5. Auxiliary and Section Views
6. Dimensioning and Tolerancing
7. Computer-Aided Product Design Software
8. Working Drawings
9. Reverse Engineering Tools
10. Digital Simulation
11. Concept Design
12. Product Dissection
13. Perspective Projections and Sketches
o Reverse Engineering Tools
o Digital Simulation
o Concept Design
• Appendix on Perspective Projections and Sketches has become a full chapter
• Worksheets for drawing problems have been moved from end of the book to end of chapters, so students can create practice drawings adjacent to the problem statement.
• Teaches sketching as a means to help students "think in 3 dimensions"
• Brief, concise, affordable
• Unlike classic "technical drawing" texts by Giesecke and Bertoline, does not attempt to provide deep training in computer drawing software, focusing instead on drawing techniques essential to the design process
- Wiley E-Texts are powered by VitalSource technologies e-book software.
- With Wiley E-Texts you can access your e-book how and where you want to study: Online, Download and Mobile.
- Wiley e-texts are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- WileyPLUS registration codes are NOT included with the Wiley E-Text. For informationon WileyPLUS, click here .
- To learn more about Wiley e-texts, please refer to our FAQ.
- E-books are offered as e-Pubs or PDFs. To download and read them, users must install Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) on their PC.
- E-books have DRM protection on them, which means only the person who purchases and downloads the e-book can access it.
- E-books are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- To learn more about our e-books, please refer to our FAQ.