Micro and Smart Systems
February 2012, ©2012
Chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2 Micro Sensors, Actuators, Systems And Smart Materials: An Overview
Chapter 3 Micromachining Technologies
Chapter 4 Mechanics Of Slender Solids In Microsystems
Chapter 5 Finite Element Method
Chapter 6 Modeling Of Coupled Electromechanical Systems
Chapter 7 Electronics Circuits And Control For Micro And Smart Systems
Chapter 8 Integration Of Micro And Smart Systems
Chapter 9 Scaling Effects In Microsystems
Chapter 10 Simulation Of Microsystems Using Fea Software
• Unified treatment of micro- and smart systems in terms of applications and modeling.
• Written without assuming prior background in electrical or mechanical engineering but without shortchanging rigor.
• The authors are all leading researchers in the field at a world-class research university. They hold Ph.D. degrees from Michigan, Penn State, Purdue, IIT Madras, and Waterloo, respectively.
• The book is filled with current examples and applications from modern industrial practice.
• Numerous solved examples, unsolved problems, and thought-provoking "your turn" teasers.
- Wiley E-Texts are powered by VitalSource technologies e-book software.
- With Wiley E-Texts you can access your e-book how and where you want to study: Online, Download and Mobile.
- Wiley e-texts are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- WileyPLUS registration codes are NOT included with the Wiley E-Text. For informationon WileyPLUS, click here .
- To learn more about Wiley e-texts, please refer to our FAQ.
- E-books are offered as e-Pubs or PDFs. To download and read them, users must install Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) on their PC.
- E-books have DRM protection on them, which means only the person who purchases and downloads the e-book can access it.
- E-books are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- To learn more about our e-books, please refer to our FAQ.