La lengua que heredamos, 7th Edition
December 2011, ©2012
The 7th edition of La lengua que heredamos, "The language we inherit," is geared towards a lower- to upper-intermediate level user. Its proven literacy-building approach provides the tools necessary to use Spanish more effectively in personal and professional situations. All four skills - reading, writing, speaking,listenting- are stressed throughout the text. This new edition includes twenty-two chapters, plus a Leccion preliminar, a Repasos section, and a Spanish-English glossary. The ultimate goal of the text is guide students towards' mastery of advanced Spanish grammar and vocabulary. Special emphasis is placed on reading comprehension and written communication.
Lecturas includes new readings and articles on issues and people of current interest.
In the grammar section, the use of the verbs soler, ser and estar , and related exercises have been added.
Many exercises in all sections of the book have been expanded or revised.
Miscelánea introduces new cultural information in many chapters.
Correspondencia commercial: In chapter 21, three model letters have been added.
Vocabulario tecnológico en español y de palabras de uso común provenientes del inglés in the Apéndice II has been expanded and re-arranged for better organization.
Repasos I, II, III, IV, and V are now in Apéndice I.
Additional readings and suggestions for the instructor, along with an Answer Key, are available on the Book Companion Site.
Wiley Student Companion Site
- Wiley E-Texts are powered by VitalSource and accessed via the VitalSource Bookshelf reader, available online and via a downloadable app.
- Wiley E-Texts are accessible online and offline, and can be read on a variety of devices, including smartphones and tablets.
- Wiley E-Texts are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Wiley E-Texts are protected by DRM. For specific DRM policies, please refer to our FAQ.
- WileyPLUS registration codes are NOT included with any Wiley E-Text. For informationon WileyPLUS, click here .
- To learn more about Wiley E-Texts, please refer to our FAQ.
- E-books are offered as e-Pubs or PDFs. To download and read them, users must install Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) on their PC.
- E-books have DRM protection on them, which means only the person who purchases and downloads the e-book can access it.
- E-books are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- To learn more about our e-books, please refer to our FAQ.