98-372 Microsoft .NET Fundamentals
August 2012, ©2013
• Understanding .NET Framework Concepts
• Understanding Namespaces and Classes in the .NET Framework
• Understanding .NET Code Compilation
• Understanding I/O Classes in the .NET Framework
• Understanding Security
Click here to learn more about the Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA), a new and innovative certification track designed to provide a pathway for future success in technology courses and careers.
Lesson 2: Understanding Data Types and Collections 34
Lesson 3: Understanding Events and Exceptions 62
Lesson 4: Understanding Code Compilation and Deployment 80
Lesson 5: Understanding Input/Output (I/O) Classes 104
Lesson 6: Understanding Security 126
- Wiley E-Texts are powered by VitalSource and accessed via the VitalSource Bookshelf reader, available online and via a downloadable app.
- Wiley E-Texts are accessible online and offline, and can be read on a variety of devices, including smartphones and tablets.
- Wiley E-Texts are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Wiley E-Texts are protected by DRM. For specific DRM policies, please refer to our FAQ.
- WileyPLUS registration codes are NOT included with any Wiley E-Text. For informationon WileyPLUS, click here .
- To learn more about Wiley E-Texts, please refer to our FAQ.
- E-books are offered as e-Pubs or PDFs. To download and read them, users must install Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) on their PC.
- E-books have DRM protection on them, which means only the person who purchases and downloads the e-book can access it.
- E-books are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- To learn more about our e-books, please refer to our FAQ.