98-373 Mobile Development Fundamentals
November 2012, ©2013
• Work with Physical Devices
• Use Data with Mobile Devices
• Use a Mobile Application Development Environment
• Develop Mobile Applications
Click here to learn more about the Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA), a new and innovative certification track designed to provide a pathway for future success in technology courses and careers.
Lesson 2: Working in a Mobile App Development Environment 29
Lesson 3: Exploring Networked Data and Data Stores 54
Lesson 4: Exploring Mobile Device Networking 77
Lesson 5: Understanding Silverlight and Mobile Code 96
Lesson 6: Understanding Mobile App Development Concepts and Working with APIs 122
Lesson 7: Using Mobile Device Controls and Creating User Interfaces 150
Lesson 8: Testing, Debugging, and Deploying a Mobile App 181
- Covers all aspects of creating mobile applications. Covers multiple devices and platforms.
- Designed for classroom use; perfect for adding mobile app development to an existing programming course.
- Covers everything required to earn the Microsoft Technology Associate certification.