98-373 Mobile Development Fundamentals
November 2012, ©2013
• Work with Physical Devices
• Use Data with Mobile Devices
• Use a Mobile Application Development Environment
• Develop Mobile Applications
Click here to learn more about the Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA), a new and innovative certification track designed to provide a pathway for future success in technology courses and careers.
Lesson 2: Working in a Mobile App Development Environment 29
Lesson 3: Exploring Networked Data and Data Stores 54
Lesson 4: Exploring Mobile Device Networking 77
Lesson 5: Understanding Silverlight and Mobile Code 96
Lesson 6: Understanding Mobile App Development Concepts and Working with APIs 122
Lesson 7: Using Mobile Device Controls and Creating User Interfaces 150
Lesson 8: Testing, Debugging, and Deploying a Mobile App 181
- Covers all aspects of creating mobile applications. Covers multiple devices and platforms.
- Designed for classroom use; perfect for adding mobile app development to an existing programming course.
- Covers everything required to earn the Microsoft Technology Associate certification.
- Wiley E-Texts are powered by VitalSource technologies e-book software.
- With Wiley E-Texts you can access your e-book how and where you want to study: Online, Download and Mobile.
- Wiley e-texts are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- WileyPLUS registration codes are NOT included with the Wiley E-Text. For informationon WileyPLUS, click here .
- To learn more about Wiley e-texts, please refer to our FAQ.
- E-books are offered as e-Pubs or PDFs. To download and read them, users must install Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) on their PC.
- E-books have DRM protection on them, which means only the person who purchases and downloads the e-book can access it.
- E-books are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- To learn more about our e-books, please refer to our FAQ.