98-374 Gaming Development Fundamentals
May 2013, ©2014
• Understand Game Design
• Understand Hardware
• Understand Graphics
• Understand Animation
Click here to learn more about the Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA), a new and innovative certification track designed to provide a pathway for future success in technology courses and careers.
Lesson 2: Identifying and Managing Game Requirements 27
Lesson 3: Creating the Game Output Design 47
Lesson 4: Designing Specific Game Components 84
Lesson 5: Developing the Game User Interface (UI) 146
Lesson 6: Developing the Game Functionality 187
- Covers all aspects of creating a video game - from idea-creation to designing a virtual world through to developing characters and plotlines. Covers all platforms: from Xbox to PC to handheld gaming devises.
- Designed for classroom use; perfect for adding game programming to an existing programming course.
- Covers everything required to earn the Microsoft Technology Associate certification.
- Wiley E-Texts are powered by VitalSource technologies e-book software.
- With Wiley E-Texts you can access your e-book how and where you want to study: Online, Download and Mobile.
- Wiley e-texts are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- WileyPLUS registration codes are NOT included with the Wiley E-Text. For informationon WileyPLUS, click here .
- To learn more about Wiley e-texts, please refer to our FAQ.
- E-books are offered as e-Pubs or PDFs. To download and read them, users must install Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) on their PC.
- E-books have DRM protection on them, which means only the person who purchases and downloads the e-book can access it.
- E-books are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- To learn more about our e-books, please refer to our FAQ.