98-375 HTML5 Application Development Fundamentals
November 2012, ©2013
• Manage the Application Life Cycle
• Build the User Interface by Using HTML5
• Format the User Interface by Using CSS
Click here to learn more about the Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA), a new and innovative certification track designed to provide a pathway for future success in technology courses and careers.
Lesson 1: Managing the Application Life Cycle 1
Lesson 2: Building the User Interface by Using HTML5: Text, Graphics, and Media 21
Lesson 3: Building the User Interface by Using HTML5: Organization, Input, and Validation 53
Lesson 4: Understanding CSS Essentials: Content Flow, Positioning, and Styling 87
Lesson 5: Understanding CSS Essentials: Layouts 110
Lesson 6: Managing Text Flow by Using CSS 137
Lesson 7: Managing the Graphical Interface by Using CSS 159
Lesson 9: Creating Animations, Working with Graphics, and Accessing Data 215
- Covers all aspects of HTML5 - the new standard used on computers and mobile devices. Covers programming for multiple devices, including insight into developing for different web browsers.
- Designed for classroom use; perfect for adding HTML web app development to an existing programming course.
- Covers everything required to earn the Microsoft Technology Associate certification.