98-375 HTML5 Application Development Fundamentals
November 2012, ©2013
• Manage the Application Life Cycle
• Build the User Interface by Using HTML5
• Format the User Interface by Using CSS
Click here to learn more about the Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA), a new and innovative certification track designed to provide a pathway for future success in technology courses and careers.
Lesson 1: Managing the Application Life Cycle 1
Lesson 2: Building the User Interface by Using HTML5: Text, Graphics, and Media 21
Lesson 3: Building the User Interface by Using HTML5: Organization, Input, and Validation 53
Lesson 4: Understanding CSS Essentials: Content Flow, Positioning, and Styling 87
Lesson 5: Understanding CSS Essentials: Layouts 110
Lesson 6: Managing Text Flow by Using CSS 137
Lesson 7: Managing the Graphical Interface by Using CSS 159
Lesson 9: Creating Animations, Working with Graphics, and Accessing Data 215
- Covers all aspects of HTML5 - the new standard used on computers and mobile devices. Covers programming for multiple devices, including insight into developing for different web browsers.
- Designed for classroom use; perfect for adding HTML web app development to an existing programming course.
- Covers everything required to earn the Microsoft Technology Associate certification.
- Wiley E-Texts are powered by VitalSource and accessed via the VitalSource Bookshelf reader, available online and via a downloadable app.
- Wiley E-Texts are accessible online and offline, and can be read on a variety of devices, including smartphones and tablets.
- Wiley E-Texts are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Wiley E-Texts are protected by DRM. For specific DRM policies, please refer to our FAQ.
- WileyPLUS registration codes are NOT included with any Wiley E-Text. For informationon WileyPLUS, click here .
- To learn more about Wiley E-Texts, please refer to our FAQ.
- E-books are offered as e-Pubs or PDFs. To download and read them, users must install Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) on their PC.
- E-books have DRM protection on them, which means only the person who purchases and downloads the e-book can access it.
- E-books are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- To learn more about our e-books, please refer to our FAQ.