Radiation Detection and Measurement, 4th Edition, Student Solutions Manual
March 2012, ©2011
Contains solutions to odd-numbered problems from the textbook by Glenn Knoll, Radiation Detection and Measurement, 4th edition, as well as solutions for additional Supplemental Problems, developed by David Wehe.
? New coverage on the increasing use of digital techniques in the processing of pulses from detectors (Chapters 16, 17, and 18).
? New coverage on ROC curves (Chapter 3)
? Discussion on micropattern gas detectors (Chapter 6).
? New sensors for scintillation light, thick film semiconductors (Chapter 9)
? Revised discussions are also included on
o TLDs and cryogenic spectrometers (Chapter 19),
o radiation backgrounds (Chapter 20), and
o the VME standard added to Appendix A.
? Written by the authority in radiation detection in the world, Dr. Glenn F. Knoll
? This text is used in the following fields/ways:
o Classroom textbook, or for professional users who want to remain current in the field.
o For Nuclear Engineering/Nuclear Engineering Departments. Course: Radiation Measurements (often a lab course) taught at either the undergrad or graduate level.
o Physics Departments
o Medical Physics Departments
o Bioengineering Departments (courses covering use of radiation in medicine)
o Medical professionals (may be a reference in select courses in a Medical program)
? Nuclear medicine units
? Radiology departments
? Radiation therapy
- Wiley E-Texts are powered by VitalSource technologies e-book software.
- With Wiley E-Texts you can access your e-book how and where you want to study: Online, Download and Mobile.
- Wiley e-texts are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- WileyPLUS registration codes are NOT included with the Wiley E-Text. For informationon WileyPLUS, click here .
- To learn more about Wiley e-texts, please refer to our FAQ.
- E-books are offered as e-Pubs or PDFs. To download and read them, users must install Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) on their PC.
- E-books have DRM protection on them, which means only the person who purchases and downloads the e-book can access it.
- E-books are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- To learn more about our e-books, please refer to our FAQ.