Personnel Selection: Adding Value Through People, 5th Edition
March 2009, ©2009
- Fully updated edition of highly successful text
- Clear, accessible and practical in its approach
- Now includes emotional intelligence and counterproductive work behaviours – not covered in any other text at this level
Preface to Fifth Edition.
Chapter 1: Old and New Selection Methods.
Chapter 2: Validity of Selection Methods.
Chapter 3: Job Description and Job Analysis.
Chapter 4: The Interview.
Chapter 5: References of Ratings.
Chapter 6: Tests of Mental Ability.
Chapter 7: Assessing Personality by Questionnaire.
Chapter 8: Alternative Ways of Assessing Personality.
Chapter 9: Biodata & Weighted Application Blanks.
Chapter 10: Assessment Centres.
Chapter 11: Emotional Intelligence & other methods.
Chapter 12: Criteria of Work Performance.
Chapter 13: Minorities, Fairness and the Law.
Chapter 14: The Value of Good Employees.
Chapter 15: Conclusions.
- Wiley E-Texts are powered by VitalSource technologies e-book software.
- With Wiley E-Texts you can access your e-book how and where you want to study: Online, Download and Mobile.
- Wiley e-texts are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- WileyPLUS registration codes are NOT included with the Wiley E-Text. For informationon WileyPLUS, click here .
- To learn more about Wiley e-texts, please refer to our FAQ.
- E-books are offered as e-Pubs or PDFs. To download and read them, users must install Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) on their PC.
- E-books have DRM protection on them, which means only the person who purchases and downloads the e-book can access it.
- E-books are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- To learn more about our e-books, please refer to our FAQ.