Master Class with Toba Garrett
January 2013, ©2013
Master Class with Toba Garrett provides readers with a springboard to infinite ideas of what can be achieved in the advanced art of cake decorating. A foremost expert in this field, Garrett has taught some of the top cake artists working today. She shares tips and techniques here to bring readers to the next level in their cake decorating skills.
- Introduction to Cake Artistry
- The Essentials
- The Cake Designs
- Anniversary Cakes
- Birthday Cakes
- Grooms’ Cakes
- Wedding Cakes
- Seasonal Cakes
- Small Bites: Decorated Cookies and Cupcakes
- A perfect blend of inspiration and instruction, with stunning photos of finished cakes as well as step-by-step photos and detailed instruction on advanced decorating techniques. Topics include Scroll Work, Advanced Piping, Australian and Oriental Stringwork, and much more.
- The book covers a wide variety of cakes, including wedding and groom’s cakes, birthday cakes, children’s fantasy cakes, and whimsical cakes for any occasion. In addition, chapters on cupcakes and decorated cookies will cover advanced decorating techniques for smaller items.
- Essential skills are reviewed before advancing into the numerous projects and recipes.
- Wiley E-Texts are powered by VitalSource technologies e-book software.
- With Wiley E-Texts you can access your e-book how and where you want to study: Online, Download and Mobile.
- Wiley e-texts are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- WileyPLUS registration codes are NOT included with the Wiley E-Text. For informationon WileyPLUS, click here .
- To learn more about Wiley e-texts, please refer to our FAQ.
- E-books are offered as e-Pubs or PDFs. To download and read them, users must install Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) on their PC.
- E-books have DRM protection on them, which means only the person who purchases and downloads the e-book can access it.
- E-books are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- To learn more about our e-books, please refer to our FAQ.