Introduction to Adobe Flash Professional CS6 with ACA Certification
January 2013, ©2013
This single book provides students with a complete introduction to Flash along with a comprehensive exam preparation. This complete classroom course, created by a team of Adobe experts who have developed training programs for Adobe Systems, offers your students the opportunity to confidently prove their skills mastery and gain this job-focused certification to give them the needed edge on their career path. Adobe Certified Associate exam vouchers are available for bundling for an additional fee.
Starting Adobe Flash Professional CS6
Resetting the Flash workspace
Loading lesson files
Working with the video tutorials
Setting up for viewing the video tutorials
Viewing the video tutorials with the Adobe Flash Player
Hosting Your Flash content and websites
Lesson 1: Flash CS6 Jumpstart
Lesson 2: Getting Started with the Drawing Tools
Lesson 3: Using Symbols and the Library
Lesson 4: Advanced Tools
Lesson 5: Creating Basic Animation
Lesson 6: Advanced Animation
Lesson 7: Customizing Your Workflow
Lesson 8: Working with Imported Files
Lesson 9: Introducing ActionScript
Lesson 10: Creating Navigation Controls
Lesson 11: Adding Sound to Your Movies
Lesson 12: Introducing Movie Clips
Lesson 13: Working with Video
Lesson 14: Delivering Your Final Movie
Lesson 15: What's New in Adobe Flash CS6?
- Wiley E-Texts are powered by VitalSource technologies e-book software.
- With Wiley E-Texts you can access your e-book how and where you want to study: Online, Download and Mobile.
- Wiley e-texts are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- WileyPLUS registration codes are NOT included with the Wiley E-Text. For informationon WileyPLUS, click here .
- To learn more about Wiley e-texts, please refer to our FAQ.
- E-books are offered as e-Pubs or PDFs. To download and read them, users must install Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) on their PC.
- E-books have DRM protection on them, which means only the person who purchases and downloads the e-book can access it.
- E-books are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- To learn more about our e-books, please refer to our FAQ.