Management, 12th Edition
October 2012, ©2013
This text is an unbound, binder-ready edition.
We've got you covered for Principles of Management with John Schermerhorns Management 12th Edition. From new cases and self-assessments to the Fast Company Video Series and Management Weekly Updates, the text and its comprehensive suite of resources promote critical thinking and active learning. Thoroughly updated while maintaining its trusted, balance of concepts and applications, Management 12th Edition allows you to present the most current material, help students apply theory and show relevance of management concepts in the real world so your student will succeed in your course and beyond.
- Wiley E-Texts are powered by VitalSource technologies e-book software.
- With Wiley E-Texts you can access your e-book how and where you want to study: Online, Download and Mobile.
- Wiley e-texts are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- WileyPLUS registration codes are NOT included with the Wiley E-Text. For informationon WileyPLUS, click here .
- To learn more about Wiley e-texts, please refer to our FAQ.
- E-books are offered as e-Pubs or PDFs. To download and read them, users must install Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) on their PC.
- E-books have DRM protection on them, which means only the person who purchases and downloads the e-book can access it.
- E-books are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- To learn more about our e-books, please refer to our FAQ.