2014 FASB Update Intermediate Accounting, 15th Edition
August 2014, ©2014
Intermediate Accounting by Kieso, Weygandt, and Warfield improves students’ readiness for their intermediate accounting course, builds awareness around the CPA exam, and prepares students for their future careers with exclusive access to internship listings from across the country.
Intermediate Accounting 15th Edition maintains the qualities for which the text is globally recognized, including its reputation for accuracy, comprehensiveness, accessibility, and quality problem material that best prepares students for success in their academic and professional careers.
The 2014 FASB Update incorporates the recently issued standard on Revenue from Contracts with Customers in a new Revenue Recognition chapter, and helps prepare the next generation of accounting and finance students for the global economy.
Students using WileyPLUS do real accounting and get real results. With automatically graded practice and homework assignments, and over two hours of video based resources per chapter, students come to class prepared for quizzes and exams. WileyPLUS also provides students with access to nearly 1,000 practice CPA exam questions powered by Wiley CPAexcel, and access to internship listings from across the country powered by AccountingFly.
No other text is used in more accounting programs, and by more professionals in the field, than Intermediate Accounting, by Kieso, Weygandt, and Warfield.
WileyPLUS is sold separately from this text.
1 Financial Accounting and Accounting Standards
2 Conceptual Framework for Financial Reporting
3 The Accounting Information System
4 Income Statement and Related Information
5 Balance Sheet and Statement of Cash Flows
6 Accounting and the Time Value of Money
7 Cash and Receivables
8 Valuation of Inventories: A Cost-Basis Approach
9 Inventories: Additional Valuation Issues
10 Acquisition and Disposition of Property, Plant, and Equipment
11 Depreciation, Impairments, and Depletion
12 Intangible Assets
13 Current Liabilities and Contingencies
14 Long-Term Liabilities
15 Stockholders’ Equity
16 Dilutive Securities and Earnings per Share
18 Revenue Recognition
19 Accounting for Income Taxes
20 Accounting for Pensions and Postretirement Benefits
21 Accounting for Leases
22 Accounting Changes and Error Analysis
23 Statement of Cash Flows
24 Full Disclosure in Financial Reporting
- Completely Revised Revenue Recognition Chapter (18): Teach students the latest standards. This completely revised chapter incorporates the recently issued standard on Revenue from Contracts with Customers. Available in print and in WileyPLUS.
- WileyPLUS: A student-centered learning and assessment online environment. Now all of the end-of-chapter brief exercises, exercises, and problems from the text are assignable in WileyPLUS.
- Videos (only in WileyPLUS): Students have over two hours of video based resources available per chapter with new Mini Lecture Videos, Solution Walk-Through Videos, and Accounting Skills Videos available in WileyPLUS.
- Internships: Based on a partnership with AccountingFly, students using WileyPLUS, have access to hundreds of accounting internship listings from across the country two weeks before the opportunities are listed for the general public.
- CPA exam practice: Based on a partnership with Wiley CPAexcel, students using WileyPLUS have free access to nearly 1,000 practice CPA exam questions, and can benchmark their progress in the course against the CPA exam.
- Authoritative Content: No other text has prepared more accounting professionals than Intermediate Accounting. It is current, accurate, and comprehensive.
- Problems and Exercises: Intermediate Accounting provides the most comprehensive practice with the highest quality and greatest quantity of problems and exercises both within the text and online so that students fully understand each concept.
- Currency and Accuracy: Refined and revised over multiple editions, this text provides the highest level of currency and accuracy available.
- Market Leading CPA Exam Content: Preparing students for success on the CPA exam has been a hallmark of this text since it first published, with practice CPA exam questions in the end of chapter section. Now, based on the partnership with Wiley CPAexcel, students using WileyPLUS have free access to nearly 1,000 practice CPA exam questions.
- Internships: Based on a partnership with AccountingFly, students using WileyPLUS, have access to hundreds of accounting internship listings from across the country two weeks before the internships are listed online for the general public.
- IFRS Coverage: Robust IFRS Insight coverage at the end of every chapter provides professors with the flexibility in how they cover IFRS in the course.
- FASB Codification: In each chapter, the FASB Codification sections refer students to the relevantFASB literature for key concepts in the text.
- Wiley E-Texts are powered by VitalSource technologies e-book software.
- With Wiley E-Texts you can access your e-book how and where you want to study: Online, Download and Mobile.
- Wiley e-texts are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- WileyPLUS registration codes are NOT included with the Wiley E-Text. For informationon WileyPLUS, click here .
- To learn more about Wiley e-texts, please refer to our FAQ.
- E-books are offered as e-Pubs or PDFs. To download and read them, users must install Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) on their PC.
- E-books have DRM protection on them, which means only the person who purchases and downloads the e-book can access it.
- E-books are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- To learn more about our e-books, please refer to our FAQ.