Events Exposed: Managing and Designing Special Events
January 2012, ©2011
PART ONE: All About BUSINESS
Point 1 You and the Events Business 3
Point 2 Develop Your Strategy 9
Point 3 Meet the Client 15
Point 4 Build the Business 21
Point 5 Venue Essentials 35
Point 6 Manage the Money 71
Point 7 Present the Proposal 87
Point 8 The Event Cabinet 101
PART TWO: All About DESIGN
Point 9 Tabletops and Other Décor Props 125
Point 10 Creative Event Concepts 149
Point 11 Burst into Weddings 195
Appendix: Understanding Our Clients and Staff Better: Four Behavioral Styles 213
Select Resources 223
- Wiley E-Texts are powered by VitalSource technologies e-book software.
- With Wiley E-Texts you can access your e-book how and where you want to study: Online, Download and Mobile.
- Wiley e-texts are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- WileyPLUS registration codes are NOT included with the Wiley E-Text. For informationon WileyPLUS, click here .
- To learn more about Wiley e-texts, please refer to our FAQ.
- E-books are offered as e-Pubs or PDFs. To download and read them, users must install Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) on their PC.
- E-books have DRM protection on them, which means only the person who purchases and downloads the e-book can access it.
- E-books are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- To learn more about our e-books, please refer to our FAQ.