On-Premise Catering: Hotels, Convention Centers, Arenas, Clubs, and More, 2nd Edition
August 2011, ©2011
CHAPTER 1 Overview of On-Premise Catering 1
CHAPTER 2 Sales and Marketing 35
CHAPTER 3 Theme Parties, Weddings, Outdoor Parties, and Special Events 109
CHAPTER 4 Meal Functions 145
CHAPTER 5 Beverage Functions 187
CHAPTER 6 Function Room Selection and Setup 221
CHAPTER 7 Production and Service Planning 265
CHAPTER 8 Intermediaries and Suppliers 305
CHAPTER 9 Staffi ng 333
CHAPTER 10 Financial Controls and Reports 353
CHAPTER 11 Working with Other Departments 393
Cheryl Sgovio, CPCE, is Director of Catering and Convention Sales at the Thomas & Mack Center, Sam Boyd Stadium, and Cox Pavilion, all at the University of Nevada Las Vegas.
John M. Stefanelli, PhD,is a professor in the Food and Beverage Department of the Harrah Hotel College at the University of Nevada Las Vegas.
- Wiley E-Texts are powered by VitalSource and accessed via the VitalSource Bookshelf reader, available online and via a downloadable app.
- Wiley E-Texts are accessible online and offline, and can be read on a variety of devices, including smartphones and tablets.
- Wiley E-Texts are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Wiley E-Texts are protected by DRM. For specific DRM policies, please refer to our FAQ.
- WileyPLUS registration codes are NOT included with any Wiley E-Text. For informationon WileyPLUS, click here .
- To learn more about Wiley E-Texts, please refer to our FAQ.
- E-books are offered as e-Pubs or PDFs. To download and read them, users must install Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) on their PC.
- E-books have DRM protection on them, which means only the person who purchases and downloads the e-book can access it.
- E-books are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- To learn more about our e-books, please refer to our FAQ.