70-688 Managing and Maintaining Windows 8
July 2013, ©2014
The 70-688 Managing and Maintaining Windows 8 textbook helps prepare your students for the second of two exams required for Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA): Windows 8 certification. These students master configuration or support for Windows 8 computers, devices, users and associated network and security resources. Those in this IT Professional career field work with networks configured as a domain-based or peer-to-peer environment with access to the Internet and cloud services. These IT Professionals could be a consultant, full-time desktop support technician, or IT generalist who administers Windows 8-based computers and devices as a portion of their broader technical responsibilities. Additional skills addressed in this textbook:
- Design an Installation and Application Strategy
- Maintain Resource Access
- Maintain Windows Clients and Devices
- Manage Windows 8 Using Cloud Services and Microsoft Desktop Optimization Pack
The MOAC IT Professional series is the Official from Microsoft, turn-key Workforce training program that leads to professional certification and was authored for college instructors and college students. MOAC gets instructors ready to teach and students ready for work by delivering essential resources in 5 key areas: Instructor readiness, student software, student assessment, instruction resources, and learning validation. With the Microsoft Official Academic course program, you are getting instructional support from Microsoft; materials that are accurate and make course delivery easy. Request your sample materials today.
2 Designing an Application Strategy for Desktop Applications
3 Designing an Application Strategy for Cloud Applications
4 Designing a Solution for User Settings
5 Designing for Network Connectivity
6 Designing for Remote Access
7 Designing for Authentication and Authorization
8 Managing Data Storage
9 Managing Data Security
10 Managing Hardware and Printers
11 Managing Mobile Devices
12 Designing a Recovery Solution
13 Managing Endpoint Security
14 Managing Clients by Using Windows Intune
15 Managing Public Cloud Services
16 Managing and Maintaining Clients by Using MDOP
- Wiley E-Texts are powered by VitalSource and accessed via the VitalSource Bookshelf reader, available online and via a downloadable app.
- Wiley E-Texts are accessible online and offline, and can be read on a variety of devices, including smartphones and tablets.
- Wiley E-Texts are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Wiley E-Texts are protected by DRM. For specific DRM policies, please refer to our FAQ.
- WileyPLUS registration codes are NOT included with any Wiley E-Text. For informationon WileyPLUS, click here .
- To learn more about Wiley E-Texts, please refer to our FAQ.
- E-books are offered as e-Pubs or PDFs. To download and read them, users must install Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) on their PC.
- E-books have DRM protection on them, which means only the person who purchases and downloads the e-book can access it.
- E-books are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- To learn more about our e-books, please refer to our FAQ.