Microsoft Word 2013 Exam 77-418
October 2013, ©2014
This Microsoft Word 2013, Exam 77-418 is the only Microsoft Official Academic Course (MOAC) textbook. This series includes a complete classroom instructional program. This Word 2013 text is mapped to the Word 2013 certification exam objectives and is designed to re-enforce workforce skills. With this book students learn to create and edit professional-looking documents for a variety of purposes and situations. It also covers such skills as browsing, sorting and finding information, accessing and sharing documents from anywhere, enhancing visual impact with picture editing tools, text effects, SmartArt® Graphics, and much more.
The Microsoft Official Academic Course (MOAC) Office series also offers OfficeGrader. This valuable tool corrects your students’ tasked-based assignments. Students work on real-world problems like the ones they will encounter in the workforce ensuring they are ready for real professional challenges. OfficeGrader allows for efficient and consistent grading saving time for other important teaching activities. Grading is easier than ever allowing faster assignment turnaround to students.
Word 2013 certification can help students with classwork and differentiate job hunters in today’s competitive job market. Students who have earned certification can broaden their employment opportunities in such fields as clerical, office professionals, consultants, executives/managers, help desk personnel, instructors/trainers, marketing personnel, product developers, sales, and writers.
1. Working with Microsoft Word 2013
2. Basic Editing
3. Character Formatting
4. Paragraph Formatting
Circling Back 1
5. Managing Text Flow
6. Creating Tables
7. Working with Themes, Style Sets, Page Backgrounds, Quick Parts
8. Illustrations and Graphics
Circling Back 2
9. Proofreading Documents
10. Formatting a Research Paper with References
11. Performing Mail Merges
Circling Back 3
12. Maintaining Documents
13. Protecting and Sharing Documents
14. Advanced Options
Circling Back 4
- Wiley E-Texts are powered by VitalSource and accessed via the VitalSource Bookshelf reader, available online and via a downloadable app.
- Wiley E-Texts are accessible online and offline, and can be read on a variety of devices, including smartphones and tablets.
- Wiley E-Texts are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Wiley E-Texts are protected by DRM. For specific DRM policies, please refer to our FAQ.
- WileyPLUS registration codes are NOT included with any Wiley E-Text. For informationon WileyPLUS, click here .
- To learn more about Wiley E-Texts, please refer to our FAQ.
- E-books are offered as e-Pubs or PDFs. To download and read them, users must install Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) on their PC.
- E-books have DRM protection on them, which means only the person who purchases and downloads the e-book can access it.
- E-books are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- To learn more about our e-books, please refer to our FAQ.