Microsoft Project 2013
October 2013, ©2014
This Microsoft Project 2013 book is the only Microsoft Official Academic Course (MOAC) textbook. This series includes a complete classroom instructional program. This Project 2013 text is designed to re-enforce workforce skills. With this book students learn to manage project resources, task assignments and scheduling. They will also learn about the integration and tracking of multiple projects and programs. Skills mastery of Project 2013 can help students with classwork and differentiate job hunters in today’s competitive job market.
Lesson 2: Establishing Resources 37
Lesson 3: Resource and Task Assignments 59
Lesson 4: Refining Your Project Schedule 76
Lesson 5: Fine-Tuning Tasks 101
Circling Back 1 117
Lesson 6: Fine-Tuning Resources 121
Lesson 7: Project Information: Sorting, Grouping, and Filtering 142
Lesson 8: Project Schedule Formatting Fundamentals 161
Lesson 9: Project Schedule Tracking Fundamentals 182
Lesson 10: Project Reporting 199
Circling Back 2 221
Lesson 11: Advanced Project Schedule Tracking 224
Lesson 12: Integrating Microsoft Project with Other Programs 240
Lesson 13: Project Schedule Optimization 255
Lesson 14: Advanced Project Schedule Formatting 277
Lesson 15: Managing Multiple Projects 294
Lesson 16: Working with Resource Pools 307
Lesson 17: Customizing Microsoft Project 328
Circling Back 3 341
- Wiley E-Texts are powered by VitalSource and accessed via the VitalSource Bookshelf reader, available online and via a downloadable app.
- Wiley E-Texts are accessible online and offline, and can be read on a variety of devices, including smartphones and tablets.
- Wiley E-Texts are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Wiley E-Texts are protected by DRM. For specific DRM policies, please refer to our FAQ.
- WileyPLUS registration codes are NOT included with any Wiley E-Text. For informationon WileyPLUS, click here .
- To learn more about Wiley E-Texts, please refer to our FAQ.
- E-books are offered as e-Pubs or PDFs. To download and read them, users must install Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) on their PC.
- E-books have DRM protection on them, which means only the person who purchases and downloads the e-book can access it.
- E-books are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- To learn more about our e-books, please refer to our FAQ.