Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 Exam 77-422
December 2013, ©2014
This Microsoft PowerPoint 2013, Exam 77-422 is the only Microsoft Official Academic Course (MOAC) textbook. This series includes a complete classroom instructional program. The PowerPoint 2013 text is mapped to the PowerPoint 2013 certification exam objectives and is designed to re-enforce workforce skills. With this book students learn to create complex slide shows such as product plans, reports, and marketing materials. Students will learn how to create slide shows based on custom templates generated by others and reuse slides. They will master the creation of slides that include sophisticated data presented in visual formats. They will know how to pause and move back and forth in slide shows, jump to specific slides, drill down to supporting data, mark up slides and much more. PowerPoint 2013 certification can help students with classwork and differentiate job hunters in today’s competitive job market.
The Microsoft Official Academic Course (MOAC) Office series also offers OfficeGrader. This valuable tool corrects your students’ tasked-based assignments. Students work on real-world problems like the ones they will encounter in the workforce ensuring they are ready for real professional challenges. OfficeGrader allows for efficient and consistent grading saving time for other important teaching activities. Grading is easier than ever allowing faster assignment turnaround to students.
1. PowerPoint Essentials
2. Presentation Basics
3. Working with Text
4. Designing a Presentation
UNIT 1 CIRCLING BACK
5. Adding Tables to Slides
6. Using Charts in a Presentation
7. Creating SmartArt Graphics
8. Adding Graphics to a Presentation
9. Using Animation and Multimedia
Unit 2 CIRCLING BACK
10. Securing and Sharing a Presentation
11. Delivering a Presentation
Unit 3 CIRCLING BACK
The program is based upon the same curriculum as the Microsoft IT Certifications to build the skills students need to succeed at work and the preparation they need to validate those skills and get the jobs they seek.
All the support instructors need to deliver great courses on Microsoft software is in the program. Student copies of the textbooks include the trial software in select markets and student files for completing homework assignments. Microsoft Updates will bring you the latest information on new products and curriculums and are a part of the program. MOAC is a great way for instructors to get ready to teach and for students to get ready for work.
- Wiley E-Texts are powered by VitalSource and accessed via the VitalSource Bookshelf reader, available online and via a downloadable app.
- Wiley E-Texts are accessible online and offline, and can be read on a variety of devices, including smartphones and tablets.
- Wiley E-Texts are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Wiley E-Texts are protected by DRM. For specific DRM policies, please refer to our FAQ.
- WileyPLUS registration codes are NOT included with any Wiley E-Text. For informationon WileyPLUS, click here .
- To learn more about Wiley E-Texts, please refer to our FAQ.
- E-books are offered as e-Pubs or PDFs. To download and read them, users must install Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) on their PC.
- E-books have DRM protection on them, which means only the person who purchases and downloads the e-book can access it.
- E-books are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- To learn more about our e-books, please refer to our FAQ.