Microsoft Outlook 2013 Exam 77-423
February 2014, ©2014
This Microsoft Outlook 2013, Exam 77-423 is the only Microsoft Official Academic Course (MOAC) textbook. This series includes a complete classroom instructional program. This Outlook 2013 text is mapped to the Outlook 2013 certification exam objectives and is designed to re-enforce workforce skills. With this book students learn to format message content by using character and paragraph formatting, use graphic elements such as charts and tables, and create contact records, tasks, and appointments from incoming messages. They create contact groups, schedule meetings, and share schedules to facilitate communication with other Outlook users and much more. Outlook 2013 certification can help students with classwork and differentiate job hunters in today’s competitive job market.
1. Getting to Know Outlook
2. E-mail Basics
3. Advanced Email Tools
UNIT 1 CIRCLING BACK
4. Managing Email Messages
5. Automating Message Processing
6. Working with Contacts
7. Advanced Contact Management
UNIT 2 CIRCLING BACK
8. Calendar Basics
9. Managing Meetings
10. Advanced Calendar Management
UNIT 3 CIRCLING BACK
11. Managing Tasks
12. Categories and Outlook Data Files
13. Managing Notes & Journal Entries
UNIT 4 CIRCLING BACK
The program is based upon the same curriculum as the Microsoft IT Certifications to build the skills students need to succeed at work and the preparation they need to validate those skills and get the jobs they seek.
All the support instructors need to deliver great courses on Microsoft software is in the program. Student copies of the textbooks include the trial software in select markets and student files for completing homework assignments. Microsoft Updates will bring you the latest information on new products and curriculums and are a part of the program. MOAC is a great way for instructors to get ready to teach and for students to get ready for work.
- Wiley E-Texts are powered by VitalSource and accessed via the VitalSource Bookshelf reader, available online and via a downloadable app.
- Wiley E-Texts are accessible online and offline, and can be read on a variety of devices, including smartphones and tablets.
- Wiley E-Texts are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Wiley E-Texts are protected by DRM. For specific DRM policies, please refer to our FAQ.
- WileyPLUS registration codes are NOT included with any Wiley E-Text. For informationon WileyPLUS, click here .
- To learn more about Wiley E-Texts, please refer to our FAQ.
- E-books are offered as e-Pubs or PDFs. To download and read them, users must install Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) on their PC.
- E-books have DRM protection on them, which means only the person who purchases and downloads the e-book can access it.
- E-books are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- To learn more about our e-books, please refer to our FAQ.