Microsoft Office 2013
December 2013, ©2014
This Microsoft Office 2013 textbook is the only Microsoft Official Academic Course (MOAC) textbook. This series includes a complete classroom instructional program. The Office 2013 text is designed to re-enforce workforce skills. Office 2013 certification can help students with classwork and differentiate job hunters in today’s competitive job market.
The Microsoft Official Academic Course (MOAC) Office series also offers OfficeGrader. This valuable tool corrects your students’ tasked-based assignments. Students work on real-world problems like the ones they will encounter in the workforce ensuring they are ready for real professional challenges. OfficeGrader allows for efficient and consistent grading saving time for other important teaching activities. Grading is easier than ever allowing faster assignment turnaround to students.
Unit 1: Microsoft Windows 8
Lesson 1: Getting Started with Windows 8
Lesson 2: Navigating and Customizing the Start Screen
Lesson 3: Working with Desktop Apps
Lesson 4: Using Files and Folders
Lesson 5: Customizing and Maintaining Windows 8
Unit 2: Internet Explorer and the Web
Lesson 1: Surfing the Web
Lesson 2: Sharing Device Settings and Content
Unit 3: Microsoft Word 2013
Lesson 1: Microsoft Word 2013 Jumpstart
Lesson 2: Getting Started with Word 2013
Lesson 3: Beginning Text and Layout Operations
Lesson 4: Structuring Complex Documents
Lesson 5: Working with Tables
Lesson 6: Beyond Word: Linking and Collaborating
Lesson 7: Creating Mail Merges
Lesson 8: Blogging in Word
Unit 4: Microsoft Excel 2013
Lesson 1: Getting Started with Excel 2013
Lesson 2: Creating a Worksheet in Excel 2013
Lesson 3: Formatting a Worksheet
Lesson 4: Using Formulas in Excel 2013
Lesson 5: Working with Charts
Lesson 6: Working with Data
Lesson 7: Working with Excel 2013 Templates
Lesson 8: Advanced Data Analysis
Unit 5: Microsoft PowerPoint 2013
Lesson 1: Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 Jumpstart
Lesson 2: Getting Started with PowerPoint 2013
Lesson 3: Designing a Presentation
Lesson 4: Using Tables, Charts, and SmartArt
Lesson 5: Adding Graphics and Multimedia to Your Presentation
Lesson 6: Delivering Your Presentation
Unit 6: Microsoft Outlook 2013
Lesson 1: Introduction to Microsoft Outlook 2013
Lesson 2: Getting Started with Microsoft Outlook 2013
Unit 7: Microsoft OneNote 2013
Lesson 1: Microsoft OneNote 2013 Jumpstart
Lesson 2: Getting Started with OneNote 2013
Unit 8: Microsoft Access 2013
Lesson 1: Introduction to Microsoft Access
Lesson 2: Getting Started with Microsoft Access 2013
Unit 9: Microsoft Publisher 2013
Lesson 1: Microsoft Publisher 2013
Lesson 2: Microsoft Publisher 2013 Jumpstart
- Wiley E-Texts are powered by VitalSource technologies e-book software.
- With Wiley E-Texts you can access your e-book how and where you want to study: Online, Download and Mobile.
- Wiley e-texts are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- WileyPLUS registration codes are NOT included with the Wiley E-Text. For informationon WileyPLUS, click here .
- To learn more about Wiley e-texts, please refer to our FAQ.
- E-books are offered as e-Pubs or PDFs. To download and read them, users must install Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) on their PC.
- E-books have DRM protection on them, which means only the person who purchases and downloads the e-book can access it.
- E-books are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- To learn more about our e-books, please refer to our FAQ.