Microsoft Access 2013 Exam 77-424
December 2013, ©2014
This Microsoft Access 2013, Exam 77-424 is the only Microsoft Official Academic Course (MOAC) textbook. This series includes a complete classroom instructional program. This Access 2013 text is mapped to the Access 2013 certification exam objectives and is designed to re-enforce workforce skills. With this book students learn to create and manage a database, build tables and forms, create and manage queries, design reports and much more.
The Microsoft Official Academic Course (MOAC) Office series also offers OfficeGrader. This valuable tool corrects your students’ tasked-based assignments. Students work on real-world problems like the ones they will encounter in the workforce ensuring they are ready for real professional challenges. OfficeGrader allows for efficient and consistent grading saving time for other important teaching activities. Grading is easier than ever allowing faster assignment turnaround to students.
Access 2013 certification can help students with classwork and differentiate job hunters in today’s competitive job market. Students who have earned certification can broaden their employment opportunities in such fields as a support professional, trainer, teacher, professor, database user, or database creator who needs to create or maintain a basic Access database. Students will also understand how to construct and modify basic relationships among database entities and instruct others in basic Access functionality and usage.
Lesson 1 Database Essentials
Lesson 2 Create Database Tables
Lesson 3 Work with Tables and Database Records
Lesson 4 Modify Tables and Fields
Lesson 5 Create Forms
Unit 1 Circling Back
Lesson 6 Create Reports
Lesson 7 Create and Modify Queries
Lesson 8 Use Controls in Reports and Forms
Lesson 9 Advanced Tables
Lesson 10 Advanced Forms
Unit 2 Circling Back
Lesson 11 Advanced Reports
Lesson 12 Advanced Queries
Lesson 13 Display and Share Data
Lesson 14 Import and Export Data
Lesson 15 Database Tools
Unit 3 Circling Back
The program is based upon the same curriculum as the Microsoft IT Certifications to build the skills students need to succeed at work and the preparation they need to validate those skills and get the jobs they seek.
All the support instructors need to deliver great courses on Microsoft software is in the program. Student copies of the textbooks include the trial software in select markets and student files for completing homework assignments. Microsoft Updates will bring you the latest information on new products and curriculums and are a part of the program. MOAC is a great way for instructors to get ready to teach and for students to get ready for work.
- Wiley E-Texts are powered by VitalSource and accessed via the VitalSource Bookshelf reader, available online and via a downloadable app.
- Wiley E-Texts are accessible online and offline, and can be read on a variety of devices, including smartphones and tablets.
- Wiley E-Texts are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Wiley E-Texts are protected by DRM. For specific DRM policies, please refer to our FAQ.
- WileyPLUS registration codes are NOT included with any Wiley E-Text. For informationon WileyPLUS, click here .
- To learn more about Wiley E-Texts, please refer to our FAQ.
- E-books are offered as e-Pubs or PDFs. To download and read them, users must install Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) on their PC.
- E-books have DRM protection on them, which means only the person who purchases and downloads the e-book can access it.
- E-books are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- To learn more about our e-books, please refer to our FAQ.