Nutrition for Veterinary Technicians and Nurses
March 2007, ©2007, Wiley-Blackwell
1. Energy and Nutrients.
5. Protein and Amino Acids.
8. Digestion and Absorption.
9. Energy Balance.
Nutritional Requirements of Dogs and Cats.
10. Regulation of Pet Foods.
11. Reading Pet Food Labels.
12. Nutrient Content of Pet Foods.
13. Home-Prepared Pet Foods.
14. Food Safety.
Feeding Management for Dogs and Cats.
15. Feeding Regimens for Dogs and Cats.
16. Pregnancy and Lactation.
17. Neonatal Puppies and Kittens.
19. Adult Maintenance.
20. Performance and Stress.
22. Nutritional Idiosyncrasies for Cats.
- Focuses on the unique interests of technicians and nurses
- Offers a clear and consistent approach to the basic principles of nutrition
- Provides practical applications and techniques for managing the nutritional needs of sick and healthy patients
- Includes guidance for educating clients
- Wiley E-Texts are powered by VitalSource technologies e-book software.
- With Wiley E-Texts you can access your e-book how and where you want to study: Online, Download and Mobile.
- Wiley e-texts are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- WileyPLUS registration codes are NOT included with the Wiley E-Text. For informationon WileyPLUS, click here .
- To learn more about Wiley e-texts, please refer to our FAQ.
- E-books are offered as e-Pubs or PDFs. To download and read them, users must install Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) on their PC.
- E-books have DRM protection on them, which means only the person who purchases and downloads the e-book can access it.
- E-books are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- To learn more about our e-books, please refer to our FAQ.