Managing Business Relationships, 3e
September 2011, ©2011
This new edition of Managing Business Relationships aims to help managers and students understand the reality of business networks and how to manage in them. It has been entirely rewritten to include the latest thinking and research from the IMP (Industrial Marketing and Purchasing) Group and includes new chapters on Intermediation in Business Networks, the Economics of Business Relationships and the Practice of Business Networking.
• Provides a structured way to understand business networks and their meaning for the practicing manager.
• Offers a complete analysis of management in different relationships including those with customers, suppliers, distributors and development counterparts.
• Presents a practical analysis of the problems and choices that managers face in developing and changing their relationships and a guide to the critical skills of business networking.
Chapter 1. The Importance of Business Relationships
Chapter 2. What are Business Relationships All About?
Chapter 3. Relationships with Customers
Chapter 4. Relationships with Suppliers
Chapter 5. The Economics of Business Relationships
Chapter 6. Intermediation in Business Relationships
Chapter 7. Technology and Business Networks
Chapter 8. Managing in Networks
Chapter 9. Developing the Practice of Business Networking
- Includes new case examples and links to research from the IMP Group
Charles Caplen, Southampton Solent University, UK
'Excellent coverage of B2B relationships. I have been looking for some time for a specialist text on networks and this fits the bill. Students will find this very useful for their country networks assessment'.
Dr Barry Ardley, Lincoln Business School, Lincoln University
- Wiley E-Texts are powered by VitalSource technologies e-book software.
- With Wiley E-Texts you can access your e-book how and where you want to study: Online, Download and Mobile.
- Wiley e-texts are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- WileyPLUS registration codes are NOT included with the Wiley E-Text. For informationon WileyPLUS, click here .
- To learn more about Wiley e-texts, please refer to our FAQ.
- E-books are offered as e-Pubs or PDFs. To download and read them, users must install Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) on their PC.
- E-books have DRM protection on them, which means only the person who purchases and downloads the e-book can access it.
- E-books are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- To learn more about our e-books, please refer to our FAQ.