Index of Medical Imaging
June 2011, ©2011, Wiley-Blackwell
The Index consists of multiple lists, tables and discussions linked to (amongst others) radiography, CT, MRI and components such as radiological contrast agents, responses to contrast reactions, MRI safety. There is a glossary of terms and definitions plus a list of abbreviations that may be encountered within radiology. Tables are given that suggest the order and type of examination that should be performed as defined by the UK Royal College of Radiologists.
• Supports clinical decision-making
• Glossary of key terms and abbreviations
• Unique format that consists of multiple lists, tables and discussions
1 Positioning Terminology.
2 Digital Radiography Considerations.
3 Plain Radiography Projections.
4 Named Radiography Projections.
5 Procedures Using Contrast Agents +/– Fluoroscopy.
6 Mobile Radiography and Fluoroscopy.
7 Diagnostic Angiography.
8 Contrast Media, Emergency Drugs and Reaction Responses.
9 Computed Tomography Protocols.
10 Magnetic Resonance Imaging Safety.
11 Magnetic Resonance Imaging Sequences.
12 Typical Effective Doses from Diagnostic Medical Imaging Procedures.
13 Indicated Imaging.
14 Eponymous Injuries and Classification Systems.
Appendix 1 Common Radiological and Medical Abbreviations.
Appendix 2 Glossary of Common Terms for Medical Radiation Practice.
Appendix 3 Typical Normal Blood Values.
- Wiley E-Texts are powered by VitalSource technologies e-book software.
- With Wiley E-Texts you can access your e-book how and where you want to study: Online, Download and Mobile.
- Wiley e-texts are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- WileyPLUS registration codes are NOT included with the Wiley E-Text. For informationon WileyPLUS, click here .
- To learn more about Wiley e-texts, please refer to our FAQ.
- E-books are offered as e-Pubs or PDFs. To download and read them, users must install Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) on their PC.
- E-books have DRM protection on them, which means only the person who purchases and downloads the e-book can access it.
- E-books are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- To learn more about our e-books, please refer to our FAQ.