Global Marketing Management, 6th Edition
January 2014, ©2014
The updated 7th Edition of Global Marketing Management prepares students to become effective managers overseeing global marketing activities in an increasingly competitive environment. The text’s guiding principle, as laid out concisely and methodically by authors Kotabe and Helsen, is that the realities of international marketing are more “multilateral.”
Suitable for all business majors, the text encourages students to learn how marketing managers work across business functions for effective corporate performance on a global basis and achievement of overall corporate goals. Global Marketing Management brings timely coverage in various economic and financial as well as marketing issues that arise from the acutely recessionary market environment.
Chapter 1 - Globalization Imperative
Chapter 2 - Economic Environment
Chapter 3 - Financial Environment
Chapter 4 - Global Cultural Environment and Buying Behavior
Chapter 5 - Political and Legal Environment
Chapter 6 - Global Marketing Research
Chapter 7 - Global Segmentation and Positioning
Chapter 8 - Global Marketing Strategies
Chapter 9 - Global Market Entry Strategies
Chapter 10 - Global Product Policy Decisions
Chapter 11 - Global Product Policy Decisions
Chapter 12 - Global Pricing
Chapter 13 - Global Communication Strategies
Chapter 14 - Sales Management
Chapter 15 - Global Logistics and Distribution
Chapter 16 - Export and Import Management
Chapter 17 - Planning, Organization, and Control of Global Marketing Operations
Chapter 18 - Marketing Strategies for Emerging Markets
Chapter 19 - Global Marketing and the Internet
Chapter 20 - Sustainable Marketing in the Global Marketplace
- New chapter (Ch. 20) on Sustainable Marketing in the Global Marketplace discusses the rise of emerging economies and the added pressure on the worldwide supply of limited resources ranging from food supplies to raw materials, and from water to energy sources.
- Increased coverage of the complexities of global competition in the first decade of the 21st Century and the rapid pace and at which the changes in the economic and political environments in various parts of the world affect the global economy.
- Increased coverage on the rapid rise of leading emerging economies in the last 10-15 years and how it has added complexities to the nature of global competition.
- Updated examples, statistics, and Global Perspectives, end-of-chapter short cases and long cases.
- Over 40 case studies, both long and short, cover a range of global businesses to support the development of global strategic thinking.
- Stimulating, real-life Discussion and Review Questions listed at the end of each chapter.
- Authors’ pedagogical orientation embraces useful, well known marketing methods but also sets itself apart through its focus on the following areas: Global Orientation, Cultural Sensitivity, Research Orientation, Interdisciplinary Perspective, Proactive Orientation, Practical Orientation, and Internet Implications.
- “Global Perspectives” Inserts serve as “Mini-Cases” for class discussion, or as controversial issues that students should be aware of.
- Wiley E-Texts are powered by VitalSource and accessed via the VitalSource Bookshelf reader, available online and via a downloadable app.
- Wiley E-Texts are accessible online and offline, and can be read on a variety of devices, including smartphones and tablets.
- Wiley E-Texts are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Wiley E-Texts are protected by DRM. For specific DRM policies, please refer to our FAQ.
- WileyPLUS registration codes are NOT included with any Wiley E-Text. For informationon WileyPLUS, click here .
- To learn more about Wiley E-Texts, please refer to our FAQ.
- E-books are offered as e-Pubs or PDFs. To download and read them, users must install Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) on their PC.
- E-books have DRM protection on them, which means only the person who purchases and downloads the e-book can access it.
- E-books are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- To learn more about our e-books, please refer to our FAQ.