Laboratory Manual for Anatomy and Physiology, 5th Edition
December 2013, ©2014
This text is an unbound binder ready edition.
WileyPLUS sold separately from text.
Exercise 1 – Anatomical Language
Exercise 2 – Organ Systems and Body Cavities
Exercise 3 – Compound Light Microscope
Exercise 4 – Cell Structure and Function
Exercise 5 – Transport Across the Plasma Membrane
Exercise 6 – Tissues
Exercise 7 – Integumentary System Structure and Function
Exercise 8 – Bone Structure and Function
Exercise 9 – Axial Skeleton
Exercise 10 – Appendicular Skeleton
Exercise 11 – Joints and Synovial Joint Movements
Exercise 12 – Skeletal Muscle Structure
Exercise 13 – Contraction of Skeletal Muscle
Exercise 14 – Skeletal Muscles and Their Actions
Exercise 15 - Surface Anatomy
Exercise 16 – Nervous Tissue
Exercise 17 – Spinal Cord Structure and Function
Exercise 18 – Spinal Nerves
Exercise 19 – Somatic Reflexes
Exercise 20 – Brain Structure and Function
Exercise 21 – Cranial Nerves
Exercise 22 – Autonomic Nervous System Structure and Function
Exercise 23 – General Senses
Exercise 24 – Special Senses
Exercise 25 – Endocrine Structure and Function
Exercise 26 – Blood Components and Blood Tests
Exercise 27 – Heart Structure and Function
Exercise 28 – Cardiac Cycle
Exercise 29 – Blood Vessel Structure and Function
Exercise 30 – Blood Vessel Identification
Exercise 31 – Lymphatic System Structure and Immune System Function
Exercise 32 – Respiratory System Structure and Function
Exercise 33 – Pulmonary Ventilation
Exercise 34 – Digestive System Structure and Function
Exercise 35 – Chemical Digestion
Exercise 36 – Urinary System Structure and Function
Exercise 37 – Urine Formation and Urinalysis
Exercise 38 – Male Reproductive System Structure and Function
Exercise 39 – Female Reproductive System Structure and Function
Exercise 40 – Human Development
Exercise 41 – Heredity
- Wiley E-Texts are powered by VitalSource and accessed via the VitalSource Bookshelf reader, available online and via a downloadable app.
- Wiley E-Texts are accessible online and offline, and can be read on a variety of devices, including smartphones and tablets.
- Wiley E-Texts are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Wiley E-Texts are protected by DRM. For specific DRM policies, please refer to our FAQ.
- WileyPLUS registration codes are NOT included with any Wiley E-Text. For informationon WileyPLUS, click here .
- To learn more about Wiley E-Texts, please refer to our FAQ.
- E-books are offered as e-Pubs or PDFs. To download and read them, users must install Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) on their PC.
- E-books have DRM protection on them, which means only the person who purchases and downloads the e-book can access it.
- E-books are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- To learn more about our e-books, please refer to our FAQ.