Oncology for Veterinary Technicians and Nurses
December 2009, ©2010, Wiley-Blackwell
2. Causes of Cancer.
3. Diagnosis of Cancer.
4. Staging of Cancer.
5. Treatment of Cancer.
6. Owner and caregiver support.
7. Patient support.
9. Common cancers in veterinary patients.
Angela E. Frimberger, VMD, Diplomate ACVIM (Oncology), is co-director of Veterinary Oncology Consultants, Australia, and an Adjunct Senior Lecturer on the Faculty of Veterinary Science at the University of Sydney, Australia.
- Comprehensive guide to cancer care aimed at the veterinary technician or nurse
- Emphasizes the technician’s role throughout, including technical procedures, staging, and patient support
- Promotes working as a team to provide optimal cancer care
- Covers topics ranging from treatment strategies to owner support and emergency care, with clinical cases for specific diseases
- Includes appendices for quick reference to essential charts and dosing information
- Wiley E-Texts are powered by VitalSource technologies e-book software.
- With Wiley E-Texts you can access your e-book how and where you want to study: Online, Download and Mobile.
- Wiley e-texts are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- WileyPLUS registration codes are NOT included with the Wiley E-Text. For informationon WileyPLUS, click here .
- To learn more about Wiley e-texts, please refer to our FAQ.
- E-books are offered as e-Pubs or PDFs. To download and read them, users must install Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) on their PC.
- E-books have DRM protection on them, which means only the person who purchases and downloads the e-book can access it.
- E-books are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- To learn more about our e-books, please refer to our FAQ.