Real Anatomy 2.0 Web Version
January 2013, ©2012
Not every student can experience an actual cadaver laboratory, but now you can engage your classes with the next best thing. Real Anatomy, 2.0 lets students explore the human body on their desktop or tablet. Combining real-world knowledge with innovation, this resource, created by a team of media and anatomical experts led by Mark Nielsen and Shawn Miller of the University of Utah, helps instructors teach more effectively as students engage with the material through a truly interactive experience.
- Wiley E-Texts are powered by VitalSource and accessed via the VitalSource Bookshelf reader, available online and via a downloadable app.
- Wiley E-Texts are accessible online and offline, and can be read on a variety of devices, including smartphones and tablets.
- Wiley E-Texts are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Wiley E-Texts are protected by DRM. For specific DRM policies, please refer to our FAQ.
- WileyPLUS registration codes are NOT included with any Wiley E-Text. For informationon WileyPLUS, click here .
- To learn more about Wiley E-Texts, please refer to our FAQ.
- E-books are offered as e-Pubs or PDFs. To download and read them, users must install Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) on their PC.
- E-books have DRM protection on them, which means only the person who purchases and downloads the e-book can access it.
- E-books are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- To learn more about our e-books, please refer to our FAQ.