Professional Food Manager, 4th Edition
June 2014, ©2015
The National Environmental Health Association's (NEHA) Certified Professional Food Manager, 4th Edition is designed to supply culinary and hospitality professionals and students with the knowledge to not only pass the Council of Food Protection/American National Standards (CFP) approved exam, but to ensure the continued successful execution of food safety best practices in the workplace.
Chapter 1 Managing Food Safety and Training
Chapter 2 Biological Contamination
Chapter 3 Other Sources of Contamination
Chapter 4 Handling Food Safely
Chapter 5 From Purchase to Service
Chapter 6 Facilities and Equipment
Chapter 7 Cleaning and Sanitizing
Chapter 8 Pest Control
Chapter 9 Legal Requirements, HACCP and Inspections
- Updated to the 2013 FDA Food Code guidelines
- A new streamlined text design
- Expanded biological contamination prevention best practices
- Additional tips on the handling of raw meat, what to expect from your food supplier and much more.
- Contains streamlined content, supporting learning styles for today’s student.
- Aligns with American Culinary Federation Education Foundation (ACF) Required Knowledge and Skills Competencies for Sanitation.
- Used by tens of thousands of students, resulting in a proven track record for student success.
- Validated content by the Subject Matter Experts at the National Environmental Health Association (NEHA), the leading association of health inspection professionals.
- Wiley E-Texts are powered by VitalSource and accessed via the VitalSource Bookshelf reader, available online and via a downloadable app.
- Wiley E-Texts are accessible online and offline, and can be read on a variety of devices, including smartphones and tablets.
- Wiley E-Texts are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Wiley E-Texts are protected by DRM. For specific DRM policies, please refer to our FAQ.
- WileyPLUS registration codes are NOT included with any Wiley E-Text. For informationon WileyPLUS, click here .
- To learn more about Wiley E-Texts, please refer to our FAQ.
- E-books are offered as e-Pubs or PDFs. To download and read them, users must install Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) on their PC.
- E-books have DRM protection on them, which means only the person who purchases and downloads the e-book can access it.
- E-books are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- To learn more about our e-books, please refer to our FAQ.