70-410 Installing & Configuring Windows Server 2012 R2
May 2014, ©2014
This 70-410 Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 R2 textbook prepares certification students for the first of a series of three exams which validate the skills and knowledge necessary to implement a core Windows Server 2012 Infrastructure into an existing enterprise environment. This Microsoft Official Academic Course is mapped to the 70-410 Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 exam skills, including the recent R2 objectives. This textbook focuses on real skills for real jobs and prepares students to prove mastery of core services such as Active Directory and networking services. In addition, this book also covers such valuable skills as:
- Managing Active Directory Domain Services Objects
- Automating Active Directory Domain Services Administration
- Implementing Local Storage
- Implementing File and Print Services
- Implementing Group Policy
- Implementing Server Virtualization with Hyper-V
The MOAC IT Professional series is the Official from Microsoft, turn-key Workforce training program that leads to professional certification and was authored for college instructors and college students. MOAC gets instructors ready to teach and students ready for work by delivering essential resources in 5 key areas: Instructor readiness, student software, student assessment, instruction resources, and learning validation. With the Microsoft Official Academic course program, you are getting instructional support from Microsoft; materials that are accurate and make course delivery easy.
1 Installing Servers xxx
2 Configuring Servers xxx
3 Configuring Local Storage xxx
4 Configuring File and Share Access xxx
5 Configuring Print and Document Services xxx
6 Configuring Servers for Remote Management xxx
7 Creating and Configuring Virtual Machine Settings xxx
8 Creating and Configuring Virtual Machine Storage xxx
9 Creating and Configuring Virtual Networks xxx
10 Configuring IPv4 and IPv6 Addressing xxx
11 Deploying and Configuring the DHCP Service xxx
12 Deploying and Configuring the DNS Service xxx
13 Installing Domain Controllers xxx
14 Creating and Managing Active Directory Users and Computers xxx
15 Creating and Managing Active Directory Groups and Organizational Units xxx
16 Creating Group Policy Objects xxx
17 Configuring Security Policies xxx
18 Configuring Application Restriction Policies xxx
19 Configuring Windows Firewall xxx
Appendix A xxx
The program is based upon the same curriculum as the Microsoft IT Certifications to build the skills students need to succeed at work and the preparation they need to validate those skills and get the jobs they seek.
All the support instructors need to deliver great courses on Microsoft software is in the program. Student copies of the textbooks include the trial software in select markets and student files for completing homework assignments. Microsoft Updates will bring you the latest information on new products and curriculums and are a part of the program. MOAC is a great way for instructors to get ready to teach and for students to get ready for work.
- Wiley E-Texts are powered by VitalSource and accessed via the VitalSource Bookshelf reader, available online and via a downloadable app.
- Wiley E-Texts are accessible online and offline, and can be read on a variety of devices, including smartphones and tablets.
- Wiley E-Texts are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Wiley E-Texts are protected by DRM. For specific DRM policies, please refer to our FAQ.
- WileyPLUS registration codes are NOT included with any Wiley E-Text. For informationon WileyPLUS, click here .
- To learn more about Wiley E-Texts, please refer to our FAQ.
- E-books are offered as e-Pubs or PDFs. To download and read them, users must install Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) on their PC.
- E-books have DRM protection on them, which means only the person who purchases and downloads the e-book can access it.
- E-books are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- To learn more about our e-books, please refer to our FAQ.