70-411 Administering Windows Server 2012 R2
June 2014, ©2014
- Implementing a Group Policy Infrastructure
- Managing User and Service Accounts
- Maintaining Active Directory Domain Services
- Configuring and Troubleshooting DNS
- Configuring and Troubleshooting Remote Access
- Installing, Configuring, and Troubleshooting the Network Policy Server Role
- Optimizing File Services
- Increasing File System Security
- Implementing Update Management
The MOAC IT Professional series is the Official from Microsoft, turn-key Workforce training program that leads to professional certification and was authored for college instructors and college students. MOAC gets instructors ready to teach and students ready for work by delivering essential resources in 5 key areas: Instructor readiness, student software, student assessment, instruction resources, and learning validation. With the Microsoft Official Academic course program, you are getting instructional support from Microsoft; materials that are accurate and make course delivery easy.
1 Deploying and Managing Server Images 1
2 Implementing Patch Management 33
3 Monitoring Servers 65
4 Configuring Distributed File System (DFS) 107
5 Configuring File Server Resource Manager (FSRM) 134
6 Configuring File Services and Disk Encryption 155
7 Configuring Advanced Audit Policies 177
8 Configuring DNS Zones 207
9 Configuring DNS Records 232
10 Configuring VPN and Routing 254
11 Configuring Direct Access 286
12 Configuring a Network Policy Server 312
13 Configuring NPS Policies 338
14 Configuring Network Access Protection (NAP) 358
15 Configuring Server Authentication 383
16 Configuring Domain Controllers 399
17 Maintaining Active Directory 421
18 Configuring Account Policies 447
19 Configuring Group Policy Processing 462
20 Configuring Group Policy Settings 484
21 Managing Group Policy Objects 511
22 Configuring Group Policy Preferences 523
Appendix A 000
The program is based upon the same curriculum as the Microsoft IT Certifications to build the skills students need to succeed at work and the preparation they need to validate those skills and get the jobs they seek.
All the support instructors need to deliver great courses on Microsoft software is in the program. Student copies of the textbooks include the trial software in select markets and student files for completing homework assignments. Microsoft Updates will bring you the latest information on new products and curriculums and are a part of the program. MOAC is a great way for instructors to get ready to teach and for students to get ready for work.
- Wiley E-Texts are powered by VitalSource and accessed via the VitalSource Bookshelf reader, available online and via a downloadable app.
- Wiley E-Texts are accessible online and offline, and can be read on a variety of devices, including smartphones and tablets.
- Wiley E-Texts are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Wiley E-Texts are protected by DRM. For specific DRM policies, please refer to our FAQ.
- WileyPLUS registration codes are NOT included with any Wiley E-Text. For informationon WileyPLUS, click here .
- To learn more about Wiley E-Texts, please refer to our FAQ.
- E-books are offered as e-Pubs or PDFs. To download and read them, users must install Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) on their PC.
- E-books have DRM protection on them, which means only the person who purchases and downloads the e-book can access it.
- E-books are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- To learn more about our e-books, please refer to our FAQ.