70-687 Configuring Windows 8.1
July 2014, ©2015
- Install and Upgrade to Windows 8
- Configure Hardware and Applications
- Configure Network Connectivity
- Configure Access to Resources
- Configure Remote Access and Mobility
- Monitor and Maintain Windows Clients
- Configure Backup and Recovery Options
Additionally, MOAC Labs Online can be purchased separately or with select sets for an additional charge. MOAC Labs Online enable anytime, anywhere real software on hosted servers. MOAC Labs Online provides students with the ability to work on the actual software simply by connecting through their Internet Explorer web browser.
The MOAC IT Professional series is the Official from Microsoft, turn-key Workforce training program that leads to professional certification and was authored for college instructors and college students. MOAC gets instructors ready to teach and students ready for work by delivering essential resources in 5 key areas: Instructor readiness, student software, student assessment, instruction resources, and learning validation. With the Microsoft Official Academic course program, you are getting instructional support from Microsoft; materials that are accurate and make course delivery easy.
2 Installing Windows 8.1 26
3 Migrating and Configuring User Data 54
4 Working with Disks and Devices 70
5 Installing and Configuring Desktop Apps and Windows Store Apps 88
6 Controlling Access to Local Hardware and Applications 109
7 Configuring Internet Explorer 11 and Internet Explorer for the Desktop 125
8 Configuring Hyper-V 151
9 Configuring IP Settings 173
10 Configuring Network Settings 209
11 Configuring and Maintaining Network Security 231
12 Configuring Remote Management 249
13 Configuring Shared Resources 266
14 Configuring File and Folder Access 299
15 Configuring Authentication and Authorization 326
16 Configuring Remote Connections 373
17 Configuring Mobility Options 393
18 Configuring Security for Mobile Devices 420
19 Configuring and Managing Updates 433
20 Managing Local Storage 452
21 Monitoring System Performance 481
22 Configuring System Recovery 518
23 Configuring File Recovery 534
Appendix A 542
The program is based upon the same curriculum as the Microsoft IT Certifications to build the skills students need to succeed at work and the preparation they need to validate those skills and get the jobs they seek.
All the support instructors need to deliver great courses on Microsoft software is in the program. Student copies of the textbooks include the trial software in select markets and student files for completing homework assignments. Microsoft Updates will bring you the latest information on new products and curriculums and are a part of the program. MOAC is a great way for instructors to get ready to teach and for students to get ready for work.
- Wiley E-Texts are powered by VitalSource and accessed via the VitalSource Bookshelf reader, available online and via a downloadable app.
- Wiley E-Texts are accessible online and offline, and can be read on a variety of devices, including smartphones and tablets.
- Wiley E-Texts are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Wiley E-Texts are protected by DRM. For specific DRM policies, please refer to our FAQ.
- WileyPLUS registration codes are NOT included with any Wiley E-Text. For informationon WileyPLUS, click here .
- To learn more about Wiley E-Texts, please refer to our FAQ.
- E-books are offered as e-Pubs or PDFs. To download and read them, users must install Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) on their PC.
- E-books have DRM protection on them, which means only the person who purchases and downloads the e-book can access it.
- E-books are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- To learn more about our e-books, please refer to our FAQ.