Fundamentals of Implant Dentistry
June 2014, ©2014, Wiley-Blackwell
Fundamentals of Implant Dentistry provides a concise yet comprehensive look at the basic background and science of implantology and includes practical, evidence‐based instruction on common procedures such as single implant crowns, bridges and overdentures. Well‐illustrated with clear line drawings and clinical photos, the book serves as the perfect introduction to this exciting area of dentistry.
About the Companion Website viii
1 Introduction to Dental Implants 1
2 Implant–Tissue Interface Biology 23
3 Implant Biomechanics 43
4 Implant Systems 63
5 Assessment, Diagnosis, and Treatment Planning 81
6 Essentials for Implant Treatment 103
7 Surgical Planning and Procedures 119
8 Single-Implant Crowns 145
9 Multi-Unit Implant Fixed Prostheses 159
10 Mandibular Implant Overdentures 173
11 Advanced Topics: Surgery 193
12 Advanced Topics: Prosthetics 211
13 Complications 225
Appendix A 243
Appendix B 247
- Wiley E-Texts are powered by VitalSource and accessed via the VitalSource Bookshelf reader, available online and via a downloadable app.
- Wiley E-Texts are accessible online and offline, and can be read on a variety of devices, including smartphones and tablets.
- Wiley E-Texts are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Wiley E-Texts are protected by DRM. For specific DRM policies, please refer to our FAQ.
- WileyPLUS registration codes are NOT included with any Wiley E-Text. For informationon WileyPLUS, click here .
- To learn more about Wiley E-Texts, please refer to our FAQ.
- E-books are offered as e-Pubs or PDFs. To download and read them, users must install Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) on their PC.
- E-books have DRM protection on them, which means only the person who purchases and downloads the e-book can access it.
- E-books are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- To learn more about our e-books, please refer to our FAQ.