December 2014, ©2015
Chapter 1: The Study of Mental Processes and Behavior
Chapter 2: Research Methods in Psychology
Chapter 3: Biological Bases of Mental Life and Behavior
Chapter 4: Sensation and Perception
Chapter 5: Learning
Chapter 6: Memory
Chapter 7: Thought and Language
Chapter 8: Intelligence
Chapter 9: Consciousness
Chapter 10: Motivation and Emotion
Chapter 11: Health, Stress, and Coping
Chapter 12: Personality
Chapter 13: Life-Span Development
Chapter 14: Psychological Disorders
Chapter 15: Treatment of Psychological Disorders
Chapter 16: Social Cognition
Chapter 17: Interpersonal Processes
- Its three interlocking elements, a brief 300-page work-text, a VitalSource e-text and access to WileyPLUS LearningSpace, work together to provide today’s students with a flexible program that meets their learning styles and busy lifestyles.
- Note-taking feature helps students internalize and better retain concepts.
- Flexible print format allows for student personalization and customization.
- Streamlined presentation of topics encourages students to focus on most important topics.
- Wiley E-Texts are powered by VitalSource and accessed via the VitalSource Bookshelf reader, available online and via a downloadable app.
- Wiley E-Texts are accessible online and offline, and can be read on a variety of devices, including smartphones and tablets.
- Wiley E-Texts are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Wiley E-Texts are protected by DRM. For specific DRM policies, please refer to our FAQ.
- WileyPLUS registration codes are NOT included with any Wiley E-Text. For informationon WileyPLUS, click here .
- To learn more about Wiley E-Texts, please refer to our FAQ.
- E-books are offered as e-Pubs or PDFs. To download and read them, users must install Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) on their PC.
- E-books have DRM protection on them, which means only the person who purchases and downloads the e-book can access it.
- E-books are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- To learn more about our e-books, please refer to our FAQ.