Abnormal Psychology, 13th Edition
December 2014, ©2015
This text is an unbound, three hole punched version.
For nearly four decades, Abnormal Psychology, Binder Ready Version 13th Edition has been a trusted resource for instructors and students. Known for its comprehensive coverage of current research, theory and treatment, Kring's Abnormal Psychology, Binder Ready Version 13th Edition has long been praised for its multiple paradigm approach and coverage of cutting-edge research and theory which are central to the discipline.
Chapter 1: Introduction and Historical Overview
Chapter 2: Current Paradigms in Psychopathology
Chapter 3: Diagnosis and Assessment
Chapter 4: Research Methods in Psychopathology
Chapter 5: Mood Disorders
Chapter 6: Anxiety Disorders
Chapter 7: Obsessive-Compulsive Related and Trauma-Related Disorders
Chapter 8: Dissociative Disorders and Somatic Symptom Disorders
Chapter 9: Schizophrenia
Chapter 10: Substance Use Disorders
Chapter 11: Eating Disorders
Chapter 12: Sexual Disorders
Chapter 13: Disorders of Childhood
Chapter 14: Late Life and Neurocognitive Disorders
Chapter 15: Personality and Personality Disorders
Chapter 16: Legal and Ethical Issues
- To continue to update and innovate, the most exciting and
accepted theories, research, and treatments have been added and
- New figures have been included to carefully illustrate the
genetics and brain networks involved in different disorders.
- In addition to multiple new Clinical Case boxes, new Focus on
Discovery boxes have been added in order to illustrate what the
different disorders look like in the context of real people’s
lives as well as to showcase cutting edge research on particular
- New Check Your Knowledge questions have been modified and added in nearly all chapters so that students can do a quick check to see if they are learning and integrating the material.
- Balanced coverage throughout, with a blend of research with
- Comprehensive coverage of current research, theories and
- Takes a problem-solving approach, by presenting students with
the investigative process used by practicing clinicians and
- Employs a Multiple Paradigm Approach that shows how psychopathology is best understood by considering multiple perspectives, or paradigms when suggesting treatment option<A-LESS-THE_WILEY_ADVANTAGE>sSee More.
WileyPLUS Learning Space: WileyPLUS Learning Space is an easy way for students to learn, collaborate, and grow. With WileyPLUS Learning Space, students create a personalized study plan, assess progress along the way, and make deeper connections as they interact with the course material and each other.
Through a combination of dynamic course materials and visual reports, this collaborative learning environment gives you and your students immediate insight into strengths and problem areas in order to act on what’s most important.
- Wiley E-Texts are powered by VitalSource and accessed via the VitalSource Bookshelf reader, available online and via a downloadable app.
- Wiley E-Texts are accessible online and offline, and can be read on a variety of devices, including smartphones and tablets.
- Wiley E-Texts are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Wiley E-Texts are protected by DRM. For specific DRM policies, please refer to our FAQ.
- WileyPLUS registration codes are NOT included with any Wiley E-Text. For informationon WileyPLUS, click here .
- To learn more about Wiley E-Texts, please refer to our FAQ.
- E-books are offered as e-Pubs or PDFs. To download and read them, users must install Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) on their PC.
- E-books have DRM protection on them, which means only the person who purchases and downloads the e-book can access it.
- E-books are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- To learn more about our e-books, please refer to our FAQ.