Visualizing The Lifespan
October 2015, ©2015
This text is an unbound, three hole punched version.
Visualizing the Lifespan, Binder Ready Version will allow students to learn effectively by understanding the world around them and interpreting what they see in a meaningful and accurate way. The content, design, and layout of the title takes advantage of the full capacity in which students process information visual as well as verbal.
Chapter 1: Understanding Human Development: Approaches and Theories
Chapter 2: Biological Foundations, Prenatal Development, and Birth
Chapter 3: Physical and Cognitive Development in Infancy
Chapter 4: Socioemotional Development in Infancy
Chapter 5: Physical and Cognitive Development in Early Childhood
Chapter 6: Socioemotional Development in Early Childhood
Chapter 7: Physical and Cognitive Development in Middle and Late Childhood
Chapter 8: Socioemotional Development in Middle and Late Childhood
Chapter 9: Physical and Cognitive Development in Adolescence
Chapter 10: Socioemotional Development in Adolescence
Chapter 11: Physical and Cognitive Development in Emerging and Young Adulthood
Chapter 12: Socioemotional Development in Emerging and Early Adulthood
Chapter 13: Physical and Cognitive Development in Middle Adulthood
Chapter 14: Socioemotional Development in Adulthood
Chapter 15: Physical and Cognitive Development in the Later Years
Chapter 16: Socioemotional Development in the Later Years
Chapter 17: Death, Dying, and Grieving
- The Visualizing Approach uses a variety of research-based
visuals to engage students so they become active participants in
the learning process.
- Multicultural perspectives which are incorporated into each
chapter and enhanced with a wide variety of photos and
- Learning objectives as a guide for students through each
- Application of content to other fields including education,
nursing, social work, and criminal justice.
- Reinforcement of learning by intermittently assessing students on content throughout each chapter.
WileyPLUS Learning Space: WileyPLUS Learning Space is an easy way for students to learn, collaborate, and grow. With WileyPLUS Learning Space, students create a personalized study plan, assess progress along the way, and make deeper connections as they interact with the course material and each other.
Through a combination of dynamic course materials and visual reports, this collaborative learning environment gives you and your students immediate insight into strengths and problem areas in order to act on what’s most important.
- Wiley E-Texts are powered by VitalSource and accessed via the VitalSource Bookshelf reader, available online and via a downloadable app.
- Wiley E-Texts are accessible online and offline, and can be read on a variety of devices, including smartphones and tablets.
- Wiley E-Texts are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Wiley E-Texts are protected by DRM. For specific DRM policies, please refer to our FAQ.
- WileyPLUS registration codes are NOT included with any Wiley E-Text. For informationon WileyPLUS, click here .
- To learn more about Wiley E-Texts, please refer to our FAQ.
- E-books are offered as e-Pubs or PDFs. To download and read them, users must install Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) on their PC.
- E-books have DRM protection on them, which means only the person who purchases and downloads the e-book can access it.
- E-books are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- To learn more about our e-books, please refer to our FAQ.