Marketing Research, 10th Edition
October 2014, ©2015
Chapter 1 The Role of Marketing Research in Management Decision Making
Chapter 2 The Marketing Research Industry and Research Ethics
Chapter 3 Problem Definition, Exploratory Research, and the Research Process
Chapter 4 Secondary Data and Databases
Chapter 5 Qualitative Research
Chapter 6 Traditional Survey Research
Chapter 7 Online Marketing Research
Chapter 8 Primary Data Collection: Observation
Chapter 9 Primary Data Collection: Experimentation and Test Markets
Chapter 10 The Concept of Measurement
Chapter 11 Using Measurement Scales to Build Marketing Effectiveness
Chapter 12 Questionnaire Design
Chapter 13 Basic Sampling Issues
Chapter 14 Sample Size Determination
Chapter 15 Data Processing and Fundamental Data Analysis
Chapter 16 Statistical Testing Of Differences and Relationships
Chapter 17 Bivariate Correlation and Regression
Chapter 18 Multivariate Data Analysis
Chapter 19 Communicating the Research Results
Chapter 20 Managing Marketing Research
- WileyPLUS Learning Space is an easy way for students to learn, collaborate, and grow. With WileyPLUS Learning Space, students create a personalized study plan, assess progress along the way, and make deeper connections as they interact with the course material and each other. Visit www.WileyPLUSlearningspace.com for more information (Access to WileyPLUS Learning Space is sold separately)
- Coverage of Big Data: the authors introduce big data in Chapter 1 and discuss it throughout the text
- Coverage of Mobile and Social Media Marketing Research: in Chapter 7 the authors discuss the change in how decision making information is obtained and what data is gathered through mobile and social media platforms.
- Quick Service Restaurant (QSR) Survey: This new case examines how Americans 18 to 34 years old view, patronize, and consume food from chains such as McDonalds, Taco Bell, and many more. By analyzing the data students can gain insights on what factors caused consumers to patronize a particular chain and which chains perform the best on factors such as quality of food, menu variety, atmosphere and others. The case also features a host of demographic characteristics to enable you to analyze preferences, likes and dislikes by attitudes toward health and nutrition, level of education, income, living situation, and other variables. This case is available in the back of the text just before the index.
- Real World Content: Real data, real research, and real people are featured throughout the text to help students connect content and theory to actual business decisions.
- Applied Approach: The most practical marketing research text offers a practitioner perspective to teach students how they will use market research in future careers.
- Coverage of new market trends and innovations: as the field of marketing research continues to transform, the authors provide the latest on trends and methodology. They introduce and discuss topics such as big data, analytics, and mobile and social media market research.
- Wiley E-Texts are powered by VitalSource and accessed via the VitalSource Bookshelf reader, available online and via a downloadable app.
- Wiley E-Texts are accessible online and offline, and can be read on a variety of devices, including smartphones and tablets.
- Wiley E-Texts are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Wiley E-Texts are protected by DRM. For specific DRM policies, please refer to our FAQ.
- WileyPLUS registration codes are NOT included with any Wiley E-Text. For informationon WileyPLUS, click here .
- To learn more about Wiley E-Texts, please refer to our FAQ.
- E-books are offered as e-Pubs or PDFs. To download and read them, users must install Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) on their PC.
- E-books have DRM protection on them, which means only the person who purchases and downloads the e-book can access it.
- E-books are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- To learn more about our e-books, please refer to our FAQ.