Managerial Economics, 8th Edition
November 2014, ©2015
Samuelson & Marks’ Managerial Economics, 8th Edition provides a detailed introduction to managerial economics for undergraduates, MBAs, and executives. This text illustrates the central decision problems managers face and provide the economic analysis they need to guide these decisions.
Chapter 1 Introduction to Economic Decision Making
Section I: Decisions within Firms
Chapter 2 Optimal Decisions Using Marginal Analysis
Chapter 3 Demand Analysis and Optimal Pricing
Chapter 4 Estimating and Forecasting Demand
Chapter 5 Production
Chapter 6 Cost Analysis
Section II: Competing within Markets
Chapter 7 Perfect Competition
Chapter 8 Monopoly
Chapter 9 Oligopoly
Chapter 10 Game Theory and Competitive Strategy
Chapter 11 Regulation, Public Goods, and Benefit-Cost Analysis
Section III: Decision-Making Applications
Chapter 12 Decision Making under Uncertainty
Chapter 13 The Value of Information
Chapter 14 Asymmetric Information and Organizational Design
Chapter 15 Bargaining and Negotiation
Chapter 16 Linear Programming
Chapter 17 Auctions and Competitive Bidding (available online)
- Wiley E-Texts are powered by VitalSource and accessed via the VitalSource Bookshelf reader, available online and via a downloadable app.
- Wiley E-Texts are accessible online and offline, and can be read on a variety of devices, including smartphones and tablets.
- Wiley E-Texts are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Wiley E-Texts are protected by DRM. For specific DRM policies, please refer to our FAQ.
- WileyPLUS registration codes are NOT included with any Wiley E-Text. For informationon WileyPLUS, click here .
- To learn more about Wiley E-Texts, please refer to our FAQ.
- E-books are offered as e-Pubs or PDFs. To download and read them, users must install Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) on their PC.
- E-books have DRM protection on them, which means only the person who purchases and downloads the e-book can access it.
- E-books are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- To learn more about our e-books, please refer to our FAQ.