Managerial Accounting: Tools for Business Decision Making, 7th Edition
December 2014, ©2015
Managerial Accounting, 7th Edition by Weygandt, Kimmel, and Kieso provides students with a clear introduction to fundamental managerial accounting concepts. The 7th edition helps students get the most out of their accounting course by making practice simple. Managerial Accounting, 7th Edition provides new opportunities for self-guided practice allow students to check their knowledge of accounting concepts, skills, and problem solving techniques and receive personalized feedback at the question, learning objective, and course level. Newly streamlined learning objectives help students use their study time efficiently by creating a clear connections between the reading and video content, and the practice, homework, and assessments questions.
Weygandt, Managerial Accounting is a best-selling program ideal for a one semester undergraduate Managerial Accounting Course that focuses on teaching students the core concepts.
1 Managerial Accounting
2 Job Order Costing
3 Process Costing
4 Activity-Based Costing
6 Cost-Volume-Profit Analysis: Additional Issues
7 Incremental Analysis
9 Budgetary Planning
10 Budgetary Control and Responsibility Accounting
11 Standard Costs and Balanced Scorecard
12 Planning for Capital Investments
13 Statement of Cash Flows
14 Financial Statement Analysis
Appendix A: Time Value of Money
Appendix B: Standards of Ethical Conduct for Management Accountants
Cases for Management Decision Making (online)
Practice Made Simple: New Review and Practice section in the book offers students more opportunities for self-guided practice. New Practice section in WileyPLUS automates self-guided practice with algorithmic questions and unlimited attempts.
Knowledge Organization: New streamlined Learning Objectives help students work through the course material more efficiently.
New Excel Focus: Excel Tutorials teach students relevant accounting Excel skills, and provides opportunities for application and “What If?” analysis.
New Videos: New Video Solution Walkthrough Videos and New Chapter Kick-off videos by Paul Kimmel walk students through problem solving skills while introducing them to key concepts.
WileyPLUS now includes with an adaptive learning module called ORION. Based on cognitive science, WileyPLUS with ORION, provides students with a personal, adaptive learning experience so they can build their proficiency on topics and use their study time most effectively. WileyPLUS with ORION helps students learn by learning about them.
- Wiley E-Texts are powered by VitalSource and accessed via the VitalSource Bookshelf reader, available online and via a downloadable app.
- Wiley E-Texts are accessible online and offline, and can be read on a variety of devices, including smartphones and tablets.
- Wiley E-Texts are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Wiley E-Texts are protected by DRM. For specific DRM policies, please refer to our FAQ.
- WileyPLUS registration codes are NOT included with any Wiley E-Text. For informationon WileyPLUS, click here .
- To learn more about Wiley E-Texts, please refer to our FAQ.
- E-books are offered as e-Pubs or PDFs. To download and read them, users must install Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) on their PC.
- E-books have DRM protection on them, which means only the person who purchases and downloads the e-book can access it.
- E-books are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- To learn more about our e-books, please refer to our FAQ.