Visualizing Geology, 4th edition
December 2015, ©2015
This text is an unbound, three hole punched version. Access to WileyPLUS sold separately.
Visualizing Geology, Binder Ready Version, 4th Edition introduces students to geology and Earth system science through the distinctive mode of visual learning that is the hallmark of the Wiley Visualizing series. Readers learn that the geologic features we see and experience result from interactions among three grand cycles, which extend from Earths core to the fringes of our atmosphere: the tectonic cycle, the rock cycle, and the water cycle.
1: Earth as a Planet
2: Earth Materials
3: How Old is Old? The Rock Record and Geologic Time
4: Plate Tectonics
5: Earthquakes and Earth’s Interior
6: Volcanoes and Igneous Rocks
7: Weathering and Erosion
8: From Sediment to Sedimentary Rock
9: Folds, Faults, and Geologic Maps
10: Metamorphism: New Rocks from Old
11: Water On and Under the Ground
12: The Ocean and the Atmosphere
13: Climatic Extremes: Deserts and Glaciers
14: Earth’s Climates: Past, Present, Future
15: A Brief History of Life on Earth
16: Understanding Earth’s Resources
- Wiley E-Texts are powered by VitalSource and accessed via the VitalSource Bookshelf reader, available online and via a downloadable app.
- Wiley E-Texts are accessible online and offline, and can be read on a variety of devices, including smartphones and tablets.
- Wiley E-Texts are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Wiley E-Texts are protected by DRM. For specific DRM policies, please refer to our FAQ.
- WileyPLUS registration codes are NOT included with any Wiley E-Text. For informationon WileyPLUS, click here .
- To learn more about Wiley E-Texts, please refer to our FAQ.
- E-books are offered as e-Pubs or PDFs. To download and read them, users must install Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) on their PC.
- E-books have DRM protection on them, which means only the person who purchases and downloads the e-book can access it.
- E-books are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- To learn more about our e-books, please refer to our FAQ.